Shopping and truth....

At the eiruyt lane...(shopping area)

(shopping area)

Cossete pov

The carriage stopped. We had arrived at the eiruyt lane, according to Charlotte. Apparently only people with a status higher than a marquis can shop here due to it's prices. It's common to see members of the imperial family here. Especially at the Marian dressing shop. Noble girls have to wait months to get a dress from here. We all got off. "How about we go to Marian's dressing shop? It's quite the good place!" Arien said. Dammit, why that one? I don't have enough money with me to buy a dress from there. I don't think even Charlotte might me able to help me in this.

Charlotte pov

Wow. The Eiruyt lane. I can't believe I'm seeing this in person. Only very high status nobles can buy dresses from here. "-the Marian dressing shop." I heard princess Arien say. That place is the dream of every noble girl. Hopefully Cossete has enough money, but looking at her I don't think she does. Tch, I'll have to handle this by trapping athanasia.

At the Marian Dressing shop

"Y-your highnesses?! Greetings, welcome!" The shop owner said. "Are you here for princess Arien and athanasia?" She spoke guessing. "Yes! For me and my little sister!" Arien said grabbing athanasia. "Uhh, sure." Athy said giving an unsure thumbs up. "This way please!" The owner said ignoring the two new girls. 

"How about a dress representing a butterfly? It's our newest collection!" Lady said holding up a blue butterfly dress. "It's nice, why don't you try it on darling?" The emperor said with a keen eye. "Sure daddy!" Athy said as she ran behind the curtains. "Arien, isn't this nice for everyday wear?" Loyd asked showing a red dress. "Oh, wow! Nice I'll go try it on!" 

Athy:

Arien

Arien

"They're nice!" Athy said twirling around

"They're nice!" Athy said twirling around. "I'll take this!" Arien said admiring the design. "Oh, lady, could you show me a dress for an outdoor picnic?" Athy asked looking at the catalogs with Arien, "hmmm, how about this one?" Arien said pointing at dark blue dress......

Cossete pov:

I suppose this is a chance too get a better dress than the bitch. "Hey, charl, wanna look around?" I said as I nudged her with my elbow. "Sure." She said as we went to the cheaper section. After a vigorous look around I finally found a dress with some accessories that would eat up 3/4 of my budget. "Let's buy this, and we'll manage the rest later." Charlotte said counting the money. This dress is not even comparable to what athanasia wore today. I only have two earrings. The material is so rough compared to what athanasia just wore now. I guess I'll have to ask duke Weinberg for help. We went to their dressing area, and I was stunned at the dresses Arien and athanasia had chosen. Each of them had atleast a full pair of jewels. She came out wearing another dress with a turquoise gem headband.

This one

Urrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh! I want a dress like that! I want wear those many jewels! She looked at the dress and seemed content with it and told the maid to add it to her stack

Urrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh! I want a dress like that! I want wear those many jewels! She looked at the dress and seemed content with it and told the maid to add it to her stack. She wore her original dress back again as her eyes went on my dress. "Cossete, can I buy one for you?" She asked. What? It will be nice to wear, but no! Not from you!

Athy pov

"I appreciate it but I feel that I'll be fine." She said smiling. I wonder why, I just thought she didn't like her dress, so I wanted to buy her one. 

Emperor pov:

This thing doesn't know it's place. If it would had been my real daughter alive, I would have accepted her without a moment's hesitation, but she is dead and a demon stands in front of us. Reminds me, that magician was going to give me more details about the demon tonight. I'll have to tell him to back off from my daughter too. "Daddy, can we go to a desert shop?" Athy asked tugging me. Poof! I had flowers surrounding me. Daddy..... "let's go now. Pack all of the dresses we brought here and charge it to the imperial palace except Cossete's dresses." I said taking my daughter's hand and moving out. 

We all sat at a round table. I ordered desserts for all of us as each of the siblings started to feed Athy one by one. The thing didn't even bother and just ate her own. Athy was about to feed her, when I grabbed her hand and made it feed me instead. She knows it's a demon yet she's still treating it well because of it's appearance?! "Daddy..... is it good?" She said pretending like nothing ever happened. "Yes it's delicious." I said swallowing the dessert. It's good. 

We were all tired after looking around more shops and buying jewels until it was evening. We all went into carriages as we went into the imperial grounds and then into our palaces. I had fun today with my family. The thing was able to afford only a ruby and cheap dress from the stores. Maybe I should increase the budget a little. People might look down on the family if we were to show a person with imperial blood like that. It 's nearing midnight where is the magician? "Your majesty, I have arrived. " he said as he teleported. "What did you find?" I asked pouring myself a drink. "The demon I still don't know it's name, but one thing became clear: the demon can not enter the person's body until the person allows the demon to." He said looking in-bothered as ever. "So...you're meaning to say.....that if Cossete was to really be born safely, she would still do the same?! Kill ATHY?!" I said losing my balance. A child of my blood would do that?! Kill another of it's own blood?! What?! OUTRAGEOUS!!!! "Presciely, want all the fame and respect Athy has,the power and then kill her when she is unwanted by everyone." He completed. I'M GOING TO WIPE OUT THAT ENTIRE GOD- FORSAKEN DUKE BLOODLINE AND THAT WRETCHED CHILD!!!!