Gifts... for a royal are.....HEAPS AND MOUNTAINS!!! my escort

( Y'all, must have noticed that the reader is Athy.)Third pov: 

As she landed down with the dragon mark glowing on her leg, everyone stood there baffled. She looked at them and smiled. " A.. saintess!" " A  saviour!" People and the presits started chanting names for the newly transformed dragon. " The fact will be publicly revealed at the princess's debutant. Until then, this matter will remain top secret." The emperor spoke, glaring at  everyone. " Of course your majesty." The high priest said while bowing. " Good, then we will leave." The imperial family started walking back to the carriages. 

" Congratulations, athy." The emperor spoke in a soft tone. " Thank you daddy." Athy said as she smiled.

A few days later.(Three days before the debut.) 

" Practice dancing with me!" Athy said to her playmate, the royal magician, Lucas. He had been appointed, since he saved me while coming back from the carriage from bloodthirsty magic. Now everyone in the palace is looking at this nutcase as my saviour.

Athy pov: 

He. Is. A. Nutcase. " Practice dancing with me I said. " No." he simply replied as he lay on the ground while biting a piece of a apple.

" he simply replied as he lay on the ground while biting a piece of a apple

Arrrghhhhh.

" Practice with this instead." He said as a floppy doll appeared in front of me. Ok then, let's do this! I started and it was difficult to say the least! " Anyway I going to have tea with daddy."

...

The emperor's office.

I slammed open the door. " Daddy let's have tea!" " Sure." He said as he immediately got up and told the maids to prepare the outdoor garden. While we were walking he asked me what I wanted on my birthday. Hm,I don't know. I have many rose gardens each extravagant, treasury keys, even to the point I have my very own vault with the valuables of wars for just me , more than enough jewels than I now what to do with and my very own palace including a private library. " I will be satisfied with anything daddy gives me!" I squealed as we sat down for tea. Dad had even made the Robane house rise from a count to one of the three dukedoms in yuriaane and even made felix his right hand man. I was the most pleased that time. " Then this time, how about your own a magical dragon training ground?" My jaw dropped. Those are way to expensive! " Daddy, moreover I want felix to be my escort and first dance!" I said acting all cute. Dad just glared at felix. Why though? " Princess,....please reconsider...." Felix said  looking all horrified. " Of course, since it is your debut, your escort must be chosen with tireless care, am I right felix?" " No...please....your majesty p...!" Does daddy want to be my escort..?...Daddy, instead why don't you be my escort?!" Daddy looked surprised and then smiled and said, " Of course." Ok, that was weird.

Later that evening....

A heap of 'Thank you' gifts came. " WHAT IS THIS!!" " The emperor thanks you for choosing him as your escort." A random maid said. This, is....insane!

...

Athy's birthday 

The biggest ballroom was filled with my birthday presents, OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Everyone outfits: ( your's was the same.)

( Cayena hill from the manhwa the villainess is a marionette and Roxana argiche from Protect the female lead's brother will be Arien dresses) 

Arien: 

Loyd,Alex, Eiji and Arjen I will leave to your imagination

Loyd,Alex, Eiji and Arjen I will leave to your imagination.and emperor 

" Happy birthday!" The staff and the imperial family wished. " Thank you!" I said bowing.

" Tomorrow we will publicly reveal the fact that the princess has awakened the dragon form.Choose a outfit that is nothing less than the best." Dad said as we seated down in my meeting room( every imperial family member has their own meeting room solely where you can personally meet them) . The gifts are great even the tiara dad gave me to wear on the debutante. " Thank you all so much for the gifts I really appreciate them a lot" I said smiling at all the gifts. 

...

At night in athy's room

Third pov 

"Hm.....Hm.....Hm...Lily am I pretty?" Athy asked after coming out of the bath and swinging her hips in front of the mirror. " Of course princess." Lily said in 0.1 second. ' That's obvious since I take neither after ruhapel or dad' Athy thought while unconsciously nodding her head while lily was brushing her hair. Over the years Athy had met with a handful of nobles who used to come out of the meeting. Unlike with the twins the nobles didn't care about her blood origins once they saw her jewel blue dragon eyes and instead bowed down and respected her.

After a year with the royal family the nobles wanted a evaluation conducted of the dragon to see her intelligence since dragons were known for their intelligence as well. On evaluating her it turned out that the princess was indeed a prodigy the best one out of all of them! The scholars nicknamed her as the 'Prodigy of the century'. The imperial family even supported it. Near the days of the debutante the nobles even started to suggest that the second princess should be made crown princess instead of lyod. Though it was not a bad idea the emperor wanted athanasia to live a life for herself.

And finally the day of the debutante arrived.

Athy pov : 

This.....this....this.. IS CHAOS!

........

A/n: Hey I finally updated! I said I would upload latest by 21st but I had the motivation today! Please do tell me your thoughts though about the previous a/n I really need it! Have a good day! Bye 😘 !