Masquerade gone wrong....

At the Seiuy east palace in the evening.

Arien and Arjen were sitting in front of a magic communication ball speaking to Athy. "Ready for tonight?" Arien asked her siblings. " Yep!" Arjen and Athy replied. They were going to sneak out of the castle and go to Count Frank's Masquerade party tonight.

Normal pov

As the clock struck to the midnight hand the three youngest royals got ready with their fake invitations and masks in hand. Now, you must be thinking, what about their blond hair, anyone would recognise the royals. Well, during the day they had gone to the amber palace to 'meet' Eiji and Alex. While Athy kept them busy, Arien and Arjen got a two hair changing potions from Alex's  lab. Athy said she wouldn't need one since she'll be in her other form.

They meet outside in the most secluded part of Athy's gardens.  Athy handed out them their masks.

Athy:

Arien was wearing a red off-shoulder dress with orchid flower patterns embroidery, red gloves, her hair tied in a bun with red orchids decorated and Pearl studs in her hair

Arien was wearing a red off-shoulder dress with orchid flower patterns embroidery, red gloves, her hair tied in a bun with red orchids decorated and Pearl studs in her hair.She had a whitesh cloth slung around her arms and had black hair. 

Arjen was wearing black shirt with a grey sleeveless coat and huge over coat worn in one arm which had fur on the top and had a sapphire attached to it he had kept his hair platinum white.

They looked all ready.

" Be careful. I already arranged a carriage for us secretly. I'm suspecting all these houses who are frequently holding these parties to have hideous deals. Be prepared for the worst case scenario." Athanasia said.

" Great, let's keep Athy's name as Aisha, Mine as Fleur, And Arjen's as Garth." Arien said 

At Frank's Ball

Everyone was chatting, dancing and drinking. Some people were discussing in the shadows Some were simply gossiping about the rumours.

" Your invitations please." A butler asked them, as the they stepped out of the carriage. They handed their invitations.

" I suppose.....enjoy the night!" Arien said, picking up one of the champagne glasses and taking a sip.

"I'll go on the dance floor, I guess..." Athanasia said. " Btw, I'e been meaning to ask the question that how did you, get ready? Lily would have never helped you..." Arjen asked. "Well, I guess perks of having magic. I got myself ready."

Throughout the ball teenagers kept asking Athy for a dance but she danced only with a few of them. One of them being Duke Alpheus's son, Ezikiel. 

As Athanasia was roaming the halls for a room to rest, she heard two people whispering. She hid behind a wall and eavesdropped their conversation.

"I told you....the dead bodies from which are already experimented should be dumped in the outskirts of the river alumna! That one body lost is a loose end!!!" She heard a noble man whispering to the servant. " I'm sorry sir, I'll get it done as soon as possible, Count Frank..."

Athy shuddered. She needed to tell her siblings. Using her magic, she teleported to the dance hall, she found them and told.

"Let's get count frank to somehow willingly show us that room." Arjen said. "But that will only happen if he abducts one of us." Athy said as her and Arjen looked at Arien. "What?! If you think I am going to seduce him-"Arien started but Athanasia cut her off saying, " You're the only one who can do it." Arien sighed saying a 'fine'.

"Count Frank~" she sweetly said, as Athy and Arjen stood behind in the shadows. " why don't we take a walk outside?" She asked putting her hand forward. Count frank smiled smirkingly and escorted her to the gardens.

"Ah, this flower is so fragrant!" Arien said pointing to a dark pink tulip. Count frank said that he could lead her to a room of these flowers in bouquets.

They soon reached an Abandoned warehouse where Count Frank almost bought a napkin up to Arien's face as she used her magic to hold his hand while Arjen came out and used his magic to freeze his hands and legs and athy jumped down.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??!!"Count Frank screamed. " Well, you're being arrested for kidnapping a member of the imperial family." Athy said as they removed their masks and they went to their original appearance. "P-princes-s-s...?!" He said and Arjen snapped his neck, making him unconscious for a while. 

" I've secured the place with my magic. We should head back to castle and tell in the morning, it's almost getting 5:30. People might notice." Athy said checking her pocket watch.

They got back with their masks and disguises on when they heard whispering, "My God, it seemed like the three young royals slipped out of the palace tonight." "The emperor ordered the entire imperial army to search the capital." "How careless of them!"

The three looked at each other knowing - they were doomed. " Quick!" Athy said as they sat back in the carriage with rode with great speed towards the gardens.

"Okay, so I sort of anticipated this, so I bought invisibility potions..." Athy said. " God! You're a life saver!" Arjen said chugging it down as well as Arien.

The three of them made it safely back in their rooms and acted as if they had never gone out.

Until they found out,

"Call.them.here.NOW."