Charlotte Vandela

At the emerald palace

Tea Party

Athy pov

"That reminds me Princess, could you please get me a carriage with an imperial crest and choose my lady-in- waiting!" Cossete asked tilting her a little to the side and slightly smirking. I see how it is. "Sure, I'll get you a lady-in-waiting. You can tell me if you like her. About the carriage I can't do anything about that since I am neither the emperor nor I am the official Crown prince/princess." I said with caution. "Oh, I see how it is. I didn't know about that." Cossete said drooping a bit. "That's right! I'll tell your lady-in-waiting to tell you about imperial etiquette, here is a book as well, and a intellgence test will be held since you have imperial blood and Magic as well." I said finishing my tea.

Cossete looked a bit taken aback. Our official announcer came walking hastily towards us. "What is it?" I asked a bit annoyed at the fact that he came when I was just about to leave.

Cossete pov:

I guess he is to make some announcement since he has a big scroll. He opened the scroll and read the following words:

Henceforth, Crown Prince Loyd shall be addressed as The first Prince Loyd

Princess Athanasia- 'Is that b*tch finally getting demoted' I excitedly thought. Shall be addressed as Crown Princess Athanasia before and after her coronation.

"WHAT?!" I banged on the table. How can she get the title so easily? "Please continue," Athanasia     spoke.

 How can she get the title so easily? "Please continue," Athanasia     spoke

"But officially none of you are labelled as the heir yet." The announcer clarified. "And, Lady Cossete shall not hold the princess title instead be addressed as Lady Cossete." He finished.

"Why can't I hold the princess title? I am also a member of the imperial family!" I angrily asked. "That- His majesty doesn't allow it that's why." Athanasia explained.  Ok I've had enough. "Sorry Princess Athanasia I'll be heading back to the castle." I said as I got up from the table and left the palace with my ugly carriage.

Athy pov

"Lily, can you put this all back and tell the maids to bring me some good ladies- in - waiting names for Cossete." I said getting up from the chair. "Yes Crown Princess." Lily cheekily said. "It's not official." I said looking behind and chuckling as lily ordered an umbrella to be brought for me.

The umbrella came and I started walking back to the palace. We went through the gardens, climbed the stairs and reached inside my personal chambers.

 We went through the gardens, climbed the stairs and reached inside my personal chambers