'Befriending' Cossete and My Position

The Next day

Emerald Palace

Athanasia's  bedroom

Athy pov

"Athy, wake up....wake up.......wake up." 

"Yes, Yes, I'm up lily......WAaaHhhHhhh..."

The oh-so familiar dressing room

"Princess how about a royal dress! Show that Cossete girl what you're made of!" Hannah said holding up a expensive green-red dress with daisy flower patterns lots of ornaments gold dust, jewel shoes bracelets and pearl circles around the lower half of the dress. "Yes princess!" Ces said encouraging her best friend. "No, grab me a dark blue dress- Ah! Perfect!" Athy said shaking her head. 

After she got dressed and had the outdoor table arranged in the middle of the emerald palace gardens (inside) 

"Princess! His majesty is calling for you!" A bulter said approaching her. "Okay, I can go! I just finished preparing the tea for Lady Cossete! Bring the carriage. Oh, if Cossete arrives tell her to wait I'll be back soon." I said ordering for a carriage.

The imperial palace

Hallway 

"Princess! Long time no see!" The workers of the imperial palace were delighted to see the everyone's unofficial favourite child. "Hello! Hope you're doing good!" I said happily. I quickly reached papa's office. "Dad, called for me?"

"Yes, I heard all about the girl from the imperial magician

"Yes, I heard all about the girl from the imperial magician. She's a demon, no doubt, there's no other way. Cancel that tea party you've decided with her, rest today. You've danced a lot yesterday. I'll discuss about your position as Crown Princess with your other siblings." Dad said looking up from his papers.

"Dad no! That's unfair to loyd! He's worked so hard to be where he is today!" I cried out. "Yes, but if we don't I-I-I, no, all of us might lose you forever!" Dad said letting his true feelings out. "I-Fine. I just hope Loyd Oppa won't hate me after this, if I do become Crown Princess, I still want Loyd to reside in The Pearl Palace and me in Emerald Palace." I said rejected.