News

It had been a week since the test.

Nothing too out of the ordinary was going on in princess Athanasia's life except for a few visits to her library.

One day when she was reviewing stuff on her desk, a woman covered with a cloak came to her desk.

She looked up from the document as the woman removed the hood to show her face.

"Lady Elise Clorance." Athanasia said as she dismissed everyone from the room and closed the doors and windows with magic and added a soundproof barrier.

"I got the stuff you needed your highness." Elise said sitting down on one of the couches.

"So, was my guess correct?" Athanasia asked her.

"Yes, since Cossete is inevitably going to mess up the barrier work because she doesn't have magic. Duke Weinberg is going to have to pay up. He is going to hold a auction of sorts. I couldn't get the date and details since, I lack the skill and confidence to go to the place." Elise said.

"Place? Where do you get it?" Athanasia asked her eyes narrowing.

"It is in a nightclub. I am not very comfortable nor do I have the status to get the bastard of a waiter to start talking without pleasing him." Elise said, her eye showing guilt.

"Elise, you very well know that I cannot move out on my own to get the information. My father would know and as it is my reputation has been a little hurt because of the night trip, it would be a huge risk for me to do it again." Athanasia said defeated.

"I will pretend to be you, your highness. I have platinum white blond hair. Nothing related to the imperial family but it can keep the spies of your father away for one night. I can manage. You need to do it your highness. The risk is too high for me to relay the message as their is a chance that your other siblings may know." Elise said, offering a solution.

"Yes, my siblings should definitely not know. This is my win. I'm not going to let them take it. Thank you...Elise. For your help so far." Athanasia said looking down at her tea cup, smiling eerily.

" Athanasia said looking down at her tea cup, smiling eerily

At night time

At night time

Athanasia's bedroom

With lily 

"Lily, I need you to do something for me

"Lily, I need you to do something for me." Athanasia said as her nanny lily came to switch of the lights.

"Yes princess, what shall I do?" Lily asked 

"Tomorrow, be ready with Hannah and Ces with an eighteen year old, revealing dress. I'm going out tomorrow night by midnight. Make sure this is done in secret. No one except you three should know. Many more such requests will come in the future." Athanasia said in a cold voice to lily for the first time which made lily aware of the seriousness of the situation.

"Sure princess. It will be ready." Lily said bowing as she turned of the lights as Athanasia lay on her bed thinking,

'This is going to be fun...'