The voice.....?

" Twist, twirl and finish! Wow, how is it possible to be this light and graceful!My!" The dance teacher squealed as Athy finished her dance.

Athy pov : 

Athy pov : 

Enough! I don't need more compliments! The debutant is coming near and I am already nervous about that. I said bye to the teacher, as I headed for dinner. I was too lazy to switch from my blue dance dress, so I went with it. It is a compulsory for a dragon to have their debut at age 14, as I heard. 

" Daddy!" I said as I gave a kiss to him on the cheek. Again, dad was trembling and had flowers around him whenever I did that. " What about me?!" Eiji whined like usual. Oh, well since I am feeling generous today here you go. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He started too jump from joy and picked me up happily. Typical eiji Oppa. Truthfully, I wanted to go to the temple. I had been coming into a ice land when I was sleeping see snow flowers and voice saying ' you've awakened.', and then wake-up. " Daddy, can we go to the temple today?It might have answer to my dreams." Dad looked puzzled. Oh, shoot. I forgot to tell him about my dreams. " I see." That  was all dad said after I told him. I went to my room to get changed for the temple. 

Dress: 

The temple: 

The temple: 

" Oh, my! It's so huge!" Athy and Arien exclaimed.

Arjen pov: 

We arrived at the temple. Such a random place to suddenly visit, I wonder why. " I want to sit in the prayer room alone, for a little while." Athy said. We were all worried for her. She's been acting strange lately. Dad hesitantly gave her permission. Just then the high priest greeted us. 

The high priest pov: 

Jewel eyes! It's been a while since I've heard about them. The divine power is quite strong, so is the magic. Well, I wouldn't except anything less from a azure dragon. She would be a easy pawn for the position of crown princess and the next ruler. Great, then the temple dominates the empire! Hahaha! " I would like to to to give my prayers separately, please." The dragon said. Haha, of course. The dragon inside you is awakened. Then you will get another form of a person who will actually the dragon in human form ( if that makes sense. So it means that Athy is her herself and the new form will be her dragon with their own human form) The dragon is waiting to come out. " Very well." As she went to the prayer room. Quite a bit of preists had gathered here. Good. " Your majesty, if I make the suggestion of following the second princess and witnessing her prayers?" I said bowing down. The royal family looked at me angrily. " And why is that?" Said the emperor glaring. " Your majesty, the princess has a high chance of releasing her dragon today,that is why she was behaving so strange from the past few days probably before coming here." Everyone looked surprised. " If that's so then we all will witness it together with the priest here." Said the emperor. " As you wish your majesty." They casted the spell which looked made them see her prayers but to her it would look like the door is closed.