The dress code tryout (torture)

A/n; the cake was heavenly!

Athy pov : 

I was making my way to the living room. " Athy's here!" I said running in the room. " Eiyaaa, my favourite sister is here!" Eiji said picking me up. Typical. I was used to this. Father looked at me. I told Oppa  to put me down as I ran to papa. " Papa! Athy's here!" Dad started to tremble from my cuteness. " By the way, athy, we are going to host a formal meeting between the ladiegt empire for trades in three days.So, everyone else except you has settled for their formal uniforms. " Ah, is that so!" I said. They were right I needed a formal outfit. " So, we decided to come to your changing session." The emperor said. Ok, wait what. I am having a déjà vu right now. Even after my insisting in the end they had it their way. " wait, what are Arien and arjen wearing?" " Should we, show you?" Arien asked smiling at me. " Yes, please!" " Mine is a surprise." Arjen said. Oh, what a bummer. " Anyways, I will get changed and come back!" said Arien as she went to try her clothes.Wow! " Arien, you look so cool!"I squealed.

Wow! " Arien, you look so cool!"I squealed

" Thank you! Now your turn." Ah. " Princess we got your wardrobe ready!" Hannah said. 

"Ok!" I went to them. " Hm, which one is the best?" " Princess, how about this one, it looks great!" Lily said holding up a ultramarine blue dress which had gold exquisite flower patterns on the down region and golden studs on the top with a blue net covering on top of the dress top portion. " No, too royal." " How, about this one princess, it's cute and lovely!" Sara my new maid said holding up a white dress with yellow flowers the waist belt which also yellow and a small magneta ruby necklace with sliver yellow moon earrings to go with. " We, can also add gold studs and diamond studs on the hair along with some gold dust." Said sara lifting up the dress with the other maids holding up the other accessories. " Hm, too bright and happy for a formal meeting,ah! Get me a dark blue over coat type dress, and a choker length white shirt, or something similar to that, and would look not to royal and author-" " PRINCESS!" " Hannah? What's the problem?" " princess, this is perfect! It's excatly what you are looking for! It matches your eyes well too!" "Hm, what's the whether that day, papa?... Papa?" 

I look behind me to see my whole family snickering. " You, sure are picky and stirct with your clothing." Arjen said. " my, that's why you look the outstanding one always." " Ah, sorry the whether will be a bit cold." The emperor finally spoke. " Ah, thank you, your Majesty."I said pouting. " now then, I got the white simple shirt to wear inside side the dress's neck was to deep for my liking.Ces get me two Pearl necklaces. Lily get me a small floral veil and a dark blue and red overtop ribbon. Sara, get me white stockings, dark blue ballet shoes and a red banner sling." " Yes, princess." The maids hurried around to get the things I asked for. I dressed up in the things and " Wow! Princess is so elegant!

 I dressed up in the things and " Wow! Princess is so elegant!

The dress was stunning to say the least. " Yes, this is good.Now let me change back, so let's go for a boat ride, shall we? Let me get into my coat now."

...

The boat place.

Alex pov : 

Athy looks so absolutely adorable in her winter coat.But, she won't like it if I said that. " Let's go." She said. I started to walk but I felt something tugging me. " brother Alex, please pick me up." She said lifting up her arms. I quickly grabbed her before father. Hmph, I'm her favourite brother. Anyways.

" What is this!"she screamed looking at the cute pink floral boat father had prepared for her. " Do you not like it?" Father asked saddened. " Yes, please get a boat with lots of jewels and gold." She said with sparkles around her. So she really does like gold huh. " Prepare the boat immediately." I ordered. If my sister wants it, she gets it.No question asked. " Yes, your imperial highness." 

The boat came. She squealed, " Magnificent, lovely!" with twinkles in her eyes. We all know her obsession to gold and chocolates. " Well ~ then, let's go!" Eiji said running to the boat.oh, well that part of him will never change.