With the highest levels of inspiration he had ever reached, he went back home and noticed that Iris hadn't returned. He was really excited to tell her about everything that had happened, but it seemed like he'd have to wait for that moment to come.

"She must have headed for the Golden Wasteland." He said to himself. "Maybe it's a good idea that I go check on her!"

He didn't hesitate at all and simply went through the portal. He walked through the place, looking as destroyed as he remembered it being. He could hear the echo of his steps, making everything feel a little suspicious for some reason.

"Something feels... Odd." He said. "Am I the only one thinking that, mind?"

He waited for an answer, but then he realized there would never be one. Now that Demille wasn't part of him, the voice in his head wasn't existent anymore. He frowned, feeling a bit more lonely than he already was in this place. He sighed, and then he looked at his sword.

"Maybe I can make that feeling go away with you..." He said to the sword.

He first summoned fire to create a case for the sword to be in. He wore it around his waist, and then he placed the sword in it to see if it would fit properly. It luckily did, so then he pulled it out and started swinging in the air. He felt like a knight practicing for war, which was somehow what was actually happening.

"Heh... This is fun!" Eli said.

He stood in a fighting stance, and he span the sword around in his hand. He was already good at some maneuvers, but he wanted to take it to the next level.

"Alright, Eli. Imagine Mara is right in front of you..." He thought.

His eyes started glowing, and he was ready to practice. He swung multiple times, always making sure he wouldn't lose his balance or get thrown with the sword's momentum. He understood how heavy his weapon was and how much force he needed to put into his movements for them to be effective, and he was already feeling proud of his progress.

"Alright, time to see if you can defend yourself..." He said.

He threw fire around the place and let it go loose. Swirls were being created, and they were all heading towards Eli. He looked at them to try and find an order, and he figured it out. He first looked right, and swung with his sword to parry the fire away. He turned around to avoid a few others, this time running from side to side to avoid some of them. He was doing pretty good at avoiding and parrying, but then he realized he threw a bit too much fire. All of it struck him at the same time, making him drop to the ground.

"Ha! I think I got a bit carried away!" He said as he chuckled.

He got up and looked at the dark sky. He could see some lightning at the distance, and he felt powerful. He then looked at his sword, and he had a great idea.

"If this works... It's going to look so epic!" Eli thought.

He bathed his sword in fire, making it glow in a unique manner. He then raised it with the tip pointing towards the sky. He gathered all his energy to summon a single thunderbolt that would strike upon the sword and make it hold it's electric charge. He didn't expect it to work, since he didn't have the power to control thunder. But as soon as this realization came to his mind, it happened. He felt the thunder enter the sword and push Eli back a little. He was shocked, and he even laughed a little over how incredible that felt.

"Please tell me this is going to work..." He said out loud as he caught a smirk.

He threw a swing, making an electric wave come out from the sword and crash into a wall. It looked amazing, and now that he knew how far he could take this he decided to do one last trial.