XIII

"God... Where... Am I?"

She struggled to get up, her hands somehow tied behind her back and her breathing getting heavier every second. She looked around, but soon enough realized she had a blindfold on. Dark dragon roars could be heard in the distance, and all of this made her shiver in fear.

"Wh- How did I get here? How am I in the Eye of Eden!?" She said.

"Oh, honey... Don't you remember?" An evil voice said.

"M- Mara!? Why... WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?"

"There's no need to scream, Penny. No one can hear you here..."

Penny tried to take the blindfold off with her shoulders, but it was useless. She could hear Mara laughing and walking closer and closer to her, which made her really angry. "Let me help you with that, dear..." Mara said as she untied the blindfold and Penny saw it drop to the floor. Penny slowly looked up, seeing her with an expression full of hate.

"What's the matter? Are you not happy to see me?" Mara asked.

"What the fuck do you think!?" Penny spat back as her blood started to boil. "The only thing you're causing here is Eli to be more angry! He'll be here any moment now..."

"You know what, dear? That's the-"

"STOP CALLING ME DEAR, YOU DUMB BITCH!"

Penny's eyes started to glow purple, and her dark powers made her break free from the rope that was tying her hands up. She created a dark barrier around her, and she looked at Mara with determination.

"No need to be so aggressive!" Mara said. "As I was saying, that's the whole point, Penny."

"So what you're saying is that you're ready to die? Might as well do that on your own then!" Penny said.

"Heh... Bold of you to say that. I want him to come here! Why do you think I'm messing with you in the first place? I don't care about you, I only care about the things that will make him drown in his own rage..."

"I think you'll be the one drowning! And if Eli can't take you down, I'll do it myself..."

"Is that so, Penny?" Mara laughed menacingly. "I'd like to see you TRY!"

Penny was tempted to attack, but a strange noise made her look behind her. A strange portal was opening right in front of her, and a lot of familiar faces were coming out of it. Shadows were holding them hostage, and Penny couldn't help but freak out.

"Get off me already!" Skye screamed as she tried to set herself free.

"It's all going to be okay, honey... Stay calm..." Oliver whispered.

"Oh, what a great job my shadows have done!" Mara said while grinning.

It was not only them that were captured. Emily, Luna, Nathan and an unknown girl to Penny's eyes were also there, their faces staring at the ground as if they were accepting defeat.

"S- Skye!? Oliver!? Them too!?" Penny screamed.

"P- Penny?" They all said as they looked up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEM!?" Penny screamed at Mara's face. "I swear, if you do as much as touch them, I'm going to fucking kill you!"

Mara laughed yet another time, getting closer to Penny as she did. Penny looked at her, trying to keep her calm. She took a deep breath, and she payed attention to every move she did.

"You're all worried about this world, are you?" Mara said.

"We're worried that you will destroy it... There's no need to do this, Mara!" The unknown girl said.