❤Competitive Couples❤

A/N this is my first rikey fanfic on here its bound to be shitty..

"Mikey, give it up. Frank and I are cuter than you and Ray and there's nothing you can do about it." Gerard said, giving Mikey the sassy hand.

"Oh yeah?" Ray chimed in. "What makes you think that you and your Smurf are cuter than me and my Moikey?" He asked.

"Well, for one. The height difference. Frank is so much shorter than me and so that gives us a little advantage." Gerard answered, giving Ray and Mikey a smirk.

Mikey shook his head. "Oh we'll see about that...FRANK GET IN HERE!" He called as he got up to grab a tape measure. Frank entered the room.

"What the hell do you want, Mikey?" Frank asked, annoyed. Mikey didn't say anything. He measured Frank's height, then Gerard's, then Ray's, then his own.

"Gerard, your claim was completely pointless." Mikey said with an eyeroll. "You're 5'9, Frank is 5'6. That's a difference of three inches. Ray is 6'1, and I'm 5'10. That is also a difference of three inches. Therefore, your argument is invalid." He said with a smirk as he moved to sit in Ray's lap.

Ray giggled and smiled. "Awww, you're so smart." He said, ruffling Mikey's hair. "You're a genius." Ray said, making Mikey smile and roll his eyes.

"And I thought Mikey was terrible at math-" Frank said. "But that doesn't mean you two are cuter." He said.

"What makes you two think you're so adorable?" Mikey asked.

"We have better haircuts." Gerard said.

"What does that have to do with anything?!" Ray asked.

"Well, you two look like a bird and tumbleweed. At least Frank and I are aesthetically pleasing to look at." Gerard said.

"At least Ray and I don't constantly gross everyone out by making out everywhere we go!" Mikey argued. Ray laughed. "Yeah! You tell 'em Mikes!"

"At least people don't forget that Gee and I exist." Frank said.

"At least Mikey and I make points that are relevant to the argument." Ray argued.

"At least we don't bicker and argue like dumbass kids!" Gerard said. He picked Frank up, who wrapped his legs around Gerard. "We are out of here." Frank said.

Mikey rolled his eyes and laid down, resting his head on Ray's lap. "They are so annoying sometimes." Mikey said. Ray nodded. "Yeah. I don't think we'll ever change their minds." He continued. "But I don't think it matters. I still think we're the cutest couple out there." Ray said with a soft smile. "Don't you think Mikes?" He asked

Mikey thought for a moment and then nodded. "Yeah, we are pretty cute I have to admit."

"And your calculations were pretty good too, even if you're the farthest thing from a math whiz." Ray said. "Even so, you're still a cute little nerd." He said, ruffling Mikey's hair.

Mikey blushed and whined. "I'm not a nerd. You're the nerd!" He said.

"Says the one with the huge glasses." Ray joked, causing Mikey to whine again. Ray smiled and grabbed Mikey's hand, gently kissing the top of it. "You are so cute." He said.

"No." Mikey said with a smile. "We're so cute."