💙There Goes Ray's Dignity💙

A/N: yes I am aware its September but shhhhhh also I might do more Halloween one shots here! So let me know if you'd like that. Also this was based off an idea that -behindthesea- gave me so thanks bestie!! Love ya! (Also I don't think she's on here anymore but she seemed okay with me doing it when I brought up the idea irl). Also I know this is super short so I might make a part 2

"Mikey, I told you, I'm not doing this!!" Ray said.

"If you love me, you'll wear it!" Mikey said back, thinking Ray would give in.

"Baby, I do love you and all, but I'm not losing the last bit of dignity I have over this!" Ray called.

"What dignity?" Mikey asked, scoffing. "Please? It'll be funny!" He said. He heard Ray sigh from the other room, only to find him a minute later. Ray gave Mikey a slight glare as he saw Mikey burst into laughter.

"Oh my god I can't believe you actually did it!!" Mikey said, trying to remember to breathe. Ray stood in front of him, arms crossed, lampshade on his head. His hair peeked through the top hole of the lampshade. Ray sighed, but cracked a small smile at Mikey. Even if it was embarrassing, he loved seeing Mikey laugh.

"Okay, okay, go get your costume on!" Ray said, Mikey running to his room and changing. He put on his outfit, which was a moth costume. He went back to Ray, only for him to whine.

"How come you get to look pretty even as a moth?" He whined, Mikey shrugging and giggling.

"I dunno, I'm cute." He said, Ray smiling and kissing his forehead.

"I guess you are....Okay, ready to go?" Ray asked, preparing to leave for a party. Mikey nodded.

"I think we're winning Halloween." Mikey said, giggling before heading to the car. Ray got in and started it before driving off to their doom.