💙Fuck Them, Come With Me💙

A/N: I AM SO EXCITED I HIT 1K READS WOOOOOOO THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YALL
TW: bullying so avoid this if you don't like that!!

"Hey Mikes! Get your ass over here!" Called an enthusiastic Brendon. He was one of Mikey's few friends that he had. Mikey was used to being bullied and made fun of usually, but when Brendon offered to adopt him into his friend group, Mikey couldn't say no. The group consisted of five people, those being Mikey, Brendon, Pete, Bob, and Bert. The only thing was, the latter four didn't actually like Mikey, and poor Mikey was oblivious to it. They would always make fun of Mikey, whether it was his glasses, his hair, his knees, it could be anything and they'd make fun of him. Their jokes upset Mikey, but he brushed it off as them joking. Friends did that...Right? Mikey made his way over to Brendon, adjusting his glasses as he did so.

"Yeah? What's up?" Mikey asked.

"Well, we're all going to the mall after school today, remember?" Brendon asked. Mikey nodded, his eyes going wide.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot....Well, I guess I'll see you guys there." Said Mikey before walking off to his next class. The school day went by quickly for him as he had something to look forward to. The end of the day approached, and Mikey made his way to Bob's car. He got in the backseat with the others, fastening his seatbelt. All the others had a suspicious look, as if they were about to burst out laughing. Mikey brushed it off and tried to enjoy himself.

"Hey Mikes, I left my drumsticks in the music room, mind grabbing them for me real quick?" Asked Bob, watching as Mikey smiled.

"Okay, I'll be back in a second!" Mikey said. He was used to doing favors for his friends. Sometimes Mikey felt as if he were a servant to them, and that's the only reason they ever wanted him around, but he shrugged the thought away. He stepped out of the car and ran into the school.

"Dude! Step on it! We don't need that fucking gay nerdling around." Bert said to Bob. All the boys laughed as Bob stepped on the gas, driving away from the school. What they didn't realize was that there was a witness. Ray stood in the parking lot, about to get in his car. He watched Mikey get in the car, only to leave and run into school. He saw the car drive off and was confused until it clicked. He realized who else was in the car and boy, it pissed him off. He cared a lot about Mikey, even if he didn't know him super well. Gerard, Mikey's older brother, was Ray's best friend of about 6 years. They met in middle school and became friends very quickly. Gerard talked about Mikey quite often, which allowed Ray to gather a decent bit of information on him. In return, Gerard would also talk to Mikey about Ray all the time. From what he knew, Mikey liked him, but was intimidated at the same time. He knew he was nice, but considering how talented, tall, and smart he seemed, Mikey was always too nervous to talk to him.

Ray watched closely as Mikey walked back outside of the school, drumsticks in hand. He gave a face of confusion as he saw the missing vehicle. He looked around the parking lot and didn't find the car. He sighed, thinking that maybe they were in a rush and didn't have time to wait on him. Mikey's phone went off, so he took a peek at a text from Pete. Mikey was shocked at what he saw. The message contained a picture of all the boys in the car, laughing maniacally. Everything clicked with him. They never wanted to hang out, it was all just an elaborate set-up to crush his spirits. Mikey went over to a bench and sighed, looking at the photo as tears formed in his hazel eyes. Ray watched from afar and felt his heart sink. It pained him seeing people sad, especially when it was his best friend's brother. He sighed and walked over to Mikey, sitting next to him.

"Hey dude, you okay?" Ray asked, his voice sympathetic and soft. Mikey shook his head and sniffled, tears promptly falling afterwards. He sniffled again, looking away from Ray. Ray frowned and gently placed a hand on Mikey's shoulder.