💜Livestream💜

A/N: don't ask how I keep pumping stories out of my brain. All of the positive vibes in the world are all stuffed into this one :)

"Okay guys, let's decide what I'm doing. Mario 64 or Majora's Mask?" Ray asked, looking into a camera as he spoke. On Thursday nights, he loved spending his time livestreaming video games. His favorite to play were retro ones, or anything from the Wii or before. He sat in his chair, enjoying his comfy setup. He had a single desk which his PC sat on. Thanks to the power of emulation, he didn't need to go through the hassle of hooking up every single console he owned. He had everything he needed his PC. He held his wireless controller in his hands, gripping it firmly. He had a few lights that surrounded him, and a cheap microphone that still got the job done. He didn't have the best mic, camera, or even colored LED lights. Hell, he just used a webcam. But he didn't mind. He wanted to keep things simple and easy, even if it wasn't super fancy or glamorous. It was the simple things in life that impressed Ray.

'mario!'
'zelda!!'
'team Zelda for life!'
'play Mario please!!' Were just a few of the comments that were flowing through the live chat. Not too many people were watching, but that was okay. Ray liked the smaller number, as he felt closer to his viewers, and less anxious like he would feel with millions watching. He looked through the chat, watching was people casted their votes.

"It seems pretty close...But I think Zelda wins." Ray announced, preparing to set up the game.

"Play mario!" He heard a voice call. Ray turned his head and didn't see anyone. He realized it was his boyfriend calling from the kitchen.

"Okay, boyfriend verdict in. We're playing Mario." Ray said, softly chuckling as he booted up the game. He was openly bi, and so he never minded mentioning his boyfriend. If anything, he took pride in it. He loved how supportive his small audience was of him. He felt himself smile from ear to ear everytime they would leave a comment like 'you and your boyfriend are so cute together!' or 'Your boyfriend seems amazing!'. He couldn't believe how many people loved Mikey just as much as he did, despite never seeing him before. It warmed his heart.

He put Mario 64 on his emulator and began. He picked up the controller and began playing through the levels, smiling everytime he would jump into a painting to start a level.

"I haven't played this game in so long...At least 15 years I think. It's nice seeing the old graphics again." Ray commented.

Mikey watched from his laptop, smiling at how happy his boyfriend seemed. He never went into Ray's room while he was streaming. He would feel bad knowing he was interrupting, even though he knew Ray wouldn't mind. He moved away from his computer and listened to his boyfriend talk on his stream. Mikey always loved hearing Ray's voice. Whether it was a speaking or singing voice, either one was relaxing and almost therapeutic to listen to. Whenever Mikey felt anxious or scared, all he needed was that voice to reassure him, to tell him everything would be okay. He needed that voice to keep him safe. Mikey decided to pull out a cookbook, flipping through it as he was bored. He knew Ray liked desserts, so he thought to make him some cookies and chocolate dipped strawberries. He got out all of the ingredients and got started.

"You know, sometimes I feel like Mikey and I are like Peach and Mario. Not because one is always saving the other, but because they clearly love each other. I always found it so amazing that no matter how many times Peach gets kidnapped, Mario is always willing to save her. That's true dedication. I'd be willing to do that for Mikey a million times over, and I know he'd do the sane for me. Sometimes it feels like Peach doesn't do enough in return, but I'm sure she adores Mario too. I never see her bake cakes for anyone else. Besides, we only ever see her at the end anyways. How do we know that she doesn't do anything else for him?...Ah, I'm rambling. Sorry about that guys!" Ray rambled on, chuckling with slight embarrassment at the end. The chat blew up with excitement again.