💙Makeup💙

A/N: gurl 2 in one day- I need help. Anyways this one is Pastel!Mikey and Punk!Ray because that shit fuels me <3

"Ray! Wake up! Come on!" Called out a wide-awake Mikey. Ray groaned and sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Huh? What?-....Mikey! It's 4:30 in the morning...." Ray complained, taking a glance at Mikey. He was already dressed and in his makeup, which was quite impressive, considering that he usually slept late. The fact that he was already prepared for the day was baffling to Ray. Mikey was dressed in some baby blue denim shorts with butterflies painted onto them. They were barely visible though, as a long and light pink sweater draped his form, engulfing the boy. His legs were covered with white and pink striped stockings which stopped at his thighs. He wore pink sneakers with colorful hearts sprinkled on them, and had a face of beautifully done makeup. His eyes bathed in colorful eyeshadow, pinks and blues galore. Eyeliner was perfectly placed, extending his eyes. His nose and cheeks were dusted in blush, highlighter bringing attention to the boy's perfect features. Soft pink lips dazzled in shiny lip gloss. The beautiful boy's hair was soft, decorated with butterfly hairclips. Despite how grumpy and sleep-deprived he was, Ray couldn't help but crank out a smile at Mikey.

"You look cute baby, but I really need to sleep..." Ray mumbled, his sleepiness obvious. Mikey knew that Ray was sleepy, but he really needed him awake.

"Dearie, I understand you need your rest, but today is a very important day that you need to wake up early for." Mikey explained, Ray blushing at the pet name. The two were planning on going to a concert for months. Ray ordered the tickets, Mikey booked a hotel, and they both saved up money for gas. Mikey wanted Ray up early so they could make it in time.

"Sugar, the concert doesn't even start until 8:00 tonight..."

"Yeah, but we have to be at our hotel by 4:00. I booked months in advance!" Mikey explained.

"Mikey, it's only an 8 hour drive...We have time." Ray defended.

"Yeah, but you have to get ready!...Remember, you said you would let me do your makeup!" Said Mikey, remembering the promise his punk lover made him.

"....Makeup does not take 4 hours to put on." Ray said, still pretty grouchy.

"Yeah, but you still have to put on your outfit, do your hair, finish packing your things..." Mikey said. Ray sighed and gave in.

"Alright alright, you win. Just let me get some coffee so I can wake up." Ray said, Mikey nodding. Ray got up and left a kiss on Mikey's pink cheek before making his way downstairs.

In the meantime, Mikey went into the bathroom where he did his makeup that morning, rather than his vanity where he usually applies it. He grabbed his makeup kit and brought it over to his vanity. He went downstairs to spot his boyfriend sipping on some coffee. He hugged Ray from behind and buried his face into his hair. Ray chuckled and turned around to kiss Mikey's nose.

"Hey there, lovebug." Ray said, his voice sounding a little more awake.

"Heyyyyy. Ready for me to do your makeup, darling?" Mikey asked, resting his head on Ray's shoulder.

"Not yet, sweet pea. I still gotta get my clothes on, okay?"

"Fine, but hurry up." Said Mikey as Ray finished his drink. He put his mug in the sink before scooping up his favorite softie in his arm and carrying him upstairs. Mikey always adored it when Ray did this. He felt like a prince, which is exactly how Ray wanted him to feel.

Ray got up to their room and gently placed Mikey on the bed. Mikey saw up and watched as Ray grabbed his clothes and went out of the room to change, as he was still a bit awkward about changing in front of Mikey. Ray changed but came back in the room shirtless.