💚 I'll Patch You Up💚

Ray Toro was a badass. He could shred like crazy, he had cool hair, he had charm. Even when his face was bleeding. The year was 2002, and My Chemical Romance was just starting to tour around. They were playing a small show when Frank accidentally smashed Ray's face up with a guitar. Blood dripped down Ray's face, but he didn't let it bother him. He kept playing until the end of the show. 

While Gerard and Frank spent the night talking to and hanging out with fans, Ray went straight home with Mikey. Ray didn't feel like interacting with fans at the moment. Besides, he really needed to fix his face up. Mikey walked home with him, really worried.

"Ray, are you sure you're okay? Frank hit you pretty hard..." Mikey said with a slight frown. Ray reached and grabbed Mikey's hand, swinging it as they walked.

"Baby, I promise I'm fine. Nothing that can take me down." Ray reassured him with a smile. The two arrived back at Ray's house and Mikey immediately got to work. While Ray went to his room to change, Mikey was running for the first aid kit.

"Let's see uh .. disinfectant, bandages, ice, what else would I need? Maybe some Neosporin?" Mikey mumbled to himself, quickly rummaging through the box of medical supplies. He grabbed a few things and ran back to Ray's room.

"There you are Mikes-...Hun, I don't need all of that, I'm okay. Promise." Ray said with a smile, glad his boyfriend cared. He sat on his bed shirtless, just wearing some pajama pants. The weather had been a lot warmer, so that's all Ray really needed.

"Nonsense! Let me take care of you, okay?" Mikey asked. Ray gave in and smiled.

"Alright, but hurry babydoll. I wanna go to bed." Ray told Mikey, giggling as Mikey straddled him. Mikey grabbed some wipes, gently cleaning the blood off of Ray's head. Ray watched him, wrapping his arms around Mikey's waist  and holding him.

"Okay, this is gonna sting, but then again, you're really tough." Mikey said, putting disinfectant on the wound. Ray simply chuckled, no reaction whatsoever. Mikey then put the Neosporin and bandages on the wound.

"There, that should do it." Mikey said with a proud smile.

"No, I still need something." Ray said

"What?"

"You still gotta kiss it better." He chuckled. Mikey blushed and smiled, planting a kiss right where the bandages were. He ruffled Ray's hair and then laid down with him, his head resting in Ray's chest. Ray looked down and him and smiled, playing with his hair.

"You wanna borrow some clothes, baby?" Ray asked, seeing Mikey shake his head.

"Nah, I'm good. Besides, I'm too tired to get up. You're comfy. And hot." Mikey said, tracing shapes onto Ray's abs. Ray smiled, leaving a kiss on top of Mikey's head.

"Alright Hun. Thanks for taking care of me." He said softly.

"Of course love, it was nothing really. I don't like seeing you hurt." Mikey said.

"Awe, you're so sweet! I love you." Ray whispered.

"I love you too. Goodnight." Mikey said back just as soft.

"Gimmie a goodnight kiss." Ray said, moving his hands and rubbing Mikey's back. Mikey smiled and lifted his head up, giving Ray a quick smooch. Mikey took his glasses off, putting them on the night table.

"Okay, there's your kiss honey. Now let me sleep!"