💜He's There💜

A/n: im so sorry its been so long, read the last chapter for an explanation!! Also damm its been a year since I've started so thanks for all the support y'all gave me!! Especially CallMeTurg27 whats_a_sleep and two of my friends that deleted their accounts and I didn't even realize :'(...anyways, here's a quick one to get back into the swing of things. Also first time trying first person ahH

Mikey's POV:

Y'know? It's amazing always having Ray around...I can't believe out of all people he could have ended up falling in love with, it was me....He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

If I'm happy, he's there to watch me smile.

If I'm sad, he's there to wipe my tears.

If I'm angry, he's there to calm me down.

If I'm anxious, he's there to tell me that everything will be okay.

If I'm frightened, he's there to hold me close and protect me from the scary world.

If I'm sick, he's there to make me soup and give me forehead kisses.

If I'm cold, he's there to keep me warm.

If I'm hurt, he's there to make it all better.

If I'm asleep, he's there to keep the nightmares away.

If I'm doing anything, he's there.

He's there.

Its amazing....

I never knew what it was like to always have someone to fall back on. Sure, Gerard, but he moved in with Frank, so he's not there all the time. I miss him a lot, but I'm so happy I'm not alone.

Did I mention Ray was perfect to me? I mean, he has the brightest personality, he's caring, dorky, protecting, and hilarious. He has the most adorable smile, the coolest hair, he's smart, talented. But I think my favorite part is his voice. I can't count how many times I've cried my eyes out for hours, only to be calmed the moment he starts talking...His voice has gotta be some type of sorcery- it's literally magic. He's exactly what I would do if I had to build a boyfriend.

I think that's enough late night rambling for now. I gotta go to bed...

Third Person:

Ray had just entered the room, smiling at his sleepy lover. "I heard that-" he said, chuckling as he watched Mikey squeak and hide his red face. Ray smiled and laid down next to him, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist

"Don't worry, I thought it was sweet. Never knew someone thought that highly of me." Ray said, gently planting a kiss on Mikey's forehead. Mikey returned the favor, gently kissing his nose before hiding in the crook of Ray's neck.

"There's a lot I have to say about you too....But I'll save it for another time." Ray began. "You need to sleep."

"Only if you sing to me."

"As you wish, sweetheart." He whispered, gently running his fingers through Mikey's hair as thought about what to sing.

"Which song?" Ray asked.

"Come on, you know exactly what I want to hear."

"...Iris?"

"Yep, nothing like falling asleep to Goo Goo Dolls."

And with that, Ray sang the song, watching as the boy in his arms drifted to sleep.

Even when he's asleep, Ray's there.