💛I Told You To Be Careful!💛

A/n: some more pastel!Mikey and punk!ray :))) TW: mentions of violence

"Ray- Oh my god what happened!?-" Said a newly distressed Mikey, running over to his boyfriend. The sight was shocking. Ray's face and neck covered in bruises and cuts. He had a black eye and dried up blood near his nose.

"Nothing, just kinda maybe sorta got into a fight with this guy?" Ray explained, a sheepish grin on his face. Mikey glared at him and frowned.

"Who did you fight?"

"This stupid fucker who was messing with Frank, calling him names and shit and trying to fight him. I couldn't leave Frank hanging!!"

"Yeah but you got hurt! I told you to be careful out in the streets!!"

"I'm sorry, baby. Didn't mean to make you worried."

"Whatever, come on..." Mikey mumbled, dragging Ray to the bathroom. Mikey grabbed a first aid kit and began cleaning the cuts Ray had on his face.

"You know I'm not mad at you, right honey?" Mikey asked, his voice going soft and sweet, which made Ray melt.

"I know doll, you're just worried."

"Exactly, I don't like seeing you hurt." Mikey explained, kissing the top of Ray's head. "I don't want you getting in anymore fights though..."

"But what if someone messes with my friends? Or you?" Ray asked.

"No one's gonna mess with me. I may dress in pink and white but I've a stare that can pierce right through someone." Mikey said, trying his best to sound tough even though he was wearing an oversized lavender sweater and had a butterfly clip in his hair.

"Baby- you're not the most intimidating...Actually, you're not at all. You're too cute." Ray said, slightly flinching at the ice pack Mikey had just put on his face.

"Shut up! I'm not-" Mikey was cut off by Ray kissing his lips.

"Mikey, we're not having this argument again. You're adorable." He said.

"Fine! Where was I...Oh yeah! Don't go around fighting people. That's why you're always getting hurt."

"Not always...Besides, it's not like I'm going around starting fights on purpose. They just keep coming to me." Ray said, giggling at Mikey's pout. Mikey removed the ice pack and smiled at Ray.

"You look much better." Mikey said softly.

"You mean I didn't look good before?" Ray said jokingly.

"Shush! You know you're hot."

"Am I?"

"Yes!! Seriously. Like hot damn! I'm melting over here!" Mikey said, his comment making Ray smile.

"Well thank you, cutie pie." Ray said, lightly booping Mikey's nose. Mikey giggled and brought Ray back to their bedroom.

"Does anything else hurt? Do you need anything?" Mikey asked. Ray thought for a moment.

"Yeah, some hot chocolate maybe? And a kiss?"

"I'll get you some hot cocoa. As for the kiss, I'm gonna make you wait." Mikey said, Ray whining in return.

"Aw come on, Pookie...I can't have just one little kiss?"

"You really think using the pet names is gonna work on me?"

"...Yes."

"Dammit...Okay fine but no more after this one. I have to teach you a lesson." Mikey said, leaning over and giving Ray a short kiss on the lips and then going to the kitchen. He made small cup of hot chocolate and put extra marshmallows in it, going back upstairs and bringing it to Ray with a smile before laying down.

"Thanks baby- hey! You didn't make any for yourself?" He asked. Mikey shook his head.

"Here, you take it." Ray tried, Mikey shaking his head. Ray frowned, holding the mug to Mikey's lips, only for Mikey to turn his head.

"No, it's yours." Mikey said.

"No, it's for you. May or may not have tricked you into doing something for yourself for once." Ray explained, softly chuckling. Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Seriously?! I don't want it." Mikey whined, bundling himself in the blankets more.

"Please baby?"

"Nooooo! Besides! I'm already comfy."

"Aw, cute little blanket sushi....You're still drinking it." Ray said before holding the mug up to Mikey again. "Come on baby, please for me?" He asked.

"You really think babying me is gonna do the trick?" Mikey said.

"Come on sweet pea, please, drink the hot cocoa for me pookie pie? It's the least I can do for you after scaring you like that." Ray cooed, stroking Mikey's hair. Mikey gave in and opened his mouth slightly, Ray holding the mug closer and allowing Mikey to drink from it. Once Mikey finished, Ray set the mug down and snuggled Mikey close.

"Get some sleep baby doll, you could use it."

"No, not until you promise me something."

"That I'll kiss you more?"

"No."

"That I'll make you hot chocolate tomorrow?"

"No. I mean no more fights!!"

"I don't know about that..."

"Raymond."

"Okay okay...I promise no more fights." Ray said, not able to help cracking a smile

"Perfect...Okay I need my beauty sleep." Mikey said with a giggle, smiling as Ray took his butterfly clips out for him and setting them on the night stand.

"Okay, now lights out?"