💛Movie Nights!💛

A/n: Hiii!! I'm back at it again ^^ this one shot was requested by whats_a_sleep so thanks so much to them!! :) enjoy the sugary wholesomeness you are about to read

"Aw come on! Seriously?" Complained an annoyed Mikey.

"What's wrong, Hun?" Asked a concerned Ray.

"Well, you know how Frank and I were gonna go hang out at his place?" Mikey asked, getting a nod from Ray. "He canceled on me. Again! Why does he always do that?" Mikey asked. Ray frowned and wrapped his arms around the troubled boy, patting his head.

"I'm sorry he did that, Mikes." He said. "I guess Frank's a busy guy." He inferred.

"Busy always making out with my brother...." Mumbled Mikey. Ray sighed. "Seriously? You're still salty about that?" He asked.

"Well yeah! It's weird watching your best friend make out with your brother!" Mikey explained. "I'm sure Gerard feels the same way about us." Ray responded. Mikey pouted and turned away. "Jerk." He muttered.

"Aw come on, I'm not mean!" Ray said. "And since Frank cancelled on you, that gives me an idea."

"Okay. Tell me." Mikey said. Ray smiled excitedly. "Movie marathon!!" He exclaimed. Mikey's eyes lit up. He loved movie nights. It was an excuse to be lazy, eat a bunch of snacks, and most importantly, getting cuddles. Mikey flashed a rare smile and nodded.

"Hell yeah! Let's do it!" Mikey agreed. Ray smiled and ruffled Mikey's hair. "I guess we better grab some snacks from the grocery store." Said Ray. Mikey nodded and grabbed Ray's hand, running off to the car with him. Ray put his key in the car and started it up. He drove to the store and parked the car.

"Get all the snacks you want, Honey. I'll wait in the car for you." Ray told Mikey. Mikey smiled. "Okay, be right back." Mikey said before running off into the store. He grabbed LOT of things, including soda, popcorn, candy, marshmallows, chips, you name it. Everything. He paid for everything and came back to the car, only to see something that would piss him off.

Ray was in the car, jamming to The Misfits, without Mikey.

Mikey opened up the car door and threw the snacks in. "Are you kidding me?" Mikey asked. Ray looked at him with a confused expression. "What?"

"You're listening to music without me?" Mikey whined. Ray chuckled. "Yeah, sorry..." He said. Mikey playfully rolled his eyes and buckled his seatbelt. Ray began driving again. Mikey blasted the music in the car, having a full jam session. Ray arrived home and cut off the car, the music coming to an abrupt stop.

"Hey! I was in the middle of that!" Mikey whined. Ray laughed. "Aw come on, you can listen to music anytime. Let's get inside, it's getting dark." Ray said, planting a soft kiss on Mikey's cheek, giving it a red glow due to Mikey's blushing. The two went inside the house.

Mikey went into the living room and grabbed a binder full of dvds. He flipped through them and picked out a few. These included a horror movie, an action movie, and a cheesy romance one. Ray looked over and saw the movies Mikey picked out.

"Really Mikey? A Night in Paris?" He asked, looking at the disc of the romance movie. "Hey, it's in your DVD collection. Not mine." Defended Mikey. Ray shook his head and playfully rolled his eyes. "Besides, we can make fun of it." Mikey said. Ray nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me." He said

"Geez, that's a lot of snacks..." Ray said, looking through the bags of food. "Yeah...I went a little overboard." Mikey said with an awkward laugh. "But I couldn't help it! They looked so good." Mikey explained. "Anyways, let's just watch the movies already."