chapter 29

Chapter 29

Renay pov

Monday came, it was time to go back to school for the rest of my schooling years. Thank god.

I walked out the house. Alexa had already finished school since he was year 12 and all year 12s finish earlier so it was just me and Rosie walking to school.

"So has Harry called lately" I asked with a little laugh

"Mum knows" she spat out I was shocked we stopped walking just staring at each other. I pulled her in for a hug

"How"

"She didn't believe that food poisoning was the reason for me being nauseous all the time .. So I told her"

"How did she take it?" I asked

"We're not talking"she said, I looked down at my feet as we started to walk again

"When did this happen?"

"Yesterday"

"Oh... What about Harry does he know"

"Yep he was the first person I told" ouch that used to be me

"So what did he say?"

"I'm going back to live with him when schools finished" I smirked they were closer now that there was a baby involved "that's the plan for you isn't it? To go spend time with Niall over Christmas?"

"Yeah it is" I smiled knowing I will get to see my boy again. I miss him and it's been a whole 3days they left Friday "with his family's over in Ireland... If you think about it I've only been out of the country for the boys" I laughed "one direction"

"Yeah me too" Rosie laughed we entered the school grounds walking up to our house to our lockers and it just so happens Dereck was standing at his locker. I didn't take any notice of him just unlocked my lock checking my timetable. I actually had pretty good classes but non of them were with Rosie.

*1 week later*

School ended and days past. School was finished but today was the day I get to reunite with my boyfriend Niall Horan.

I walked in to the terminal with my bag slung over my shoulder, standing there was Niall I dropped my bag as he picked me up spinning me around as we kissed. He put me down "this is my mum Maura"

"Hi Maura" I said giving her a friendly hug

Maura"Hi, your much prettier in person than pictures. I smiled at her looking Niall. We walked out to Maura's car. She drove us back to her place.

We arrived at Maura's house all walking inside fastly as it was very cold. It was cold when I was here 2-3 weeks ago but now it was actually snowing and there was thick snow on the ground.

"So what do you want for Christmas?" Niall asked as he put my bag down on the ground in his room. I sat down on his bed giving him a look. He did the look back walking over to me I laughed as he leaned in to kiss me

"So what do you want for Christmas?" He asked breaking away from the kiss laying down next to me on his stomach.

"Nothing" I smiled, laying down on my back.

"But I have to get you something" I shook my head

"No you don't" I said I kissed his forehead "I missed you" he smiled and kissed me on my nose "I think Elise does to" he laughed

"I miss her too" he said then yawned

"Your just saying that" I laughed

"why do think she misses me?"