chapter 32 ~last chapter~

chapter 32

last chapter :(

The boys started up touring again. Renay stuck to her plan of not going back to school and went by her mums rules and found a full time job at a jewellers earring a good amount of money for a 16 year old. She is still living at home with all of her family currently learning how to drive. Niall and her are in a good steady relationship, keeping in touch by skyping and texting each other frequently. Renay still hasn't gone back in the water. The nerve still s in her chest, but she does walk along the shore line like she always has and is now constantly playing her knew piano Niall got her. She plays it mostly when she misses Niall or is having a rough day.

Rosie moved to England permanently. Currently living with Harry's mum for the time being while he is on tour. Rosie has started up at school again, she is going to the high school Harry and Gemma went to. Anne treats Rosie like her own child even though she is her sons girlfriend. Rosie still hates how her parents practicly betraded her. She has no contact with them at all any more as her mum cancelled her phone plan making her buy a new one and losing all their contacts.She still has contact with her brothers over facebook and twitter, she is now an Aunty of a little Girl named Emily Rosie Marshall. Adrian wanted his baby to have some connection with her Aunt and chose to have the name part of her life.

Rosie and Renay still keep in contact over Skype and texting as well and are still pretty close they both wish they could see each other when ever they want and miss each other heaps.

The end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Bronte xoxox

Twitter: bronte001

Instagram: bronte_02