chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Renay Point of view*

That was the best sleep i've had in ages I was in such a deep sleep that i didn't even dream i stare at the ceiling for about 5 minutes before even considering getting up.

We had been living with the boys for close to a week now and we are so cofortable around them that we don't really care what we look like around them anymore the only thing i care now is if i forget to take clothes to the bathroom when i go to take a shower; i don't really want want to know what they'll do if I do a nuddy run with only a towel around my body!

I get out of bed throwing a hoodie on and walk out to everyone, i was the last up so i really did have a good sleep. I was so hungry that i instantly lead myself to the kitcen. Grabbing a bowl, pouring in special K, milk over the top niw to sit down on the couch next to Niall and start to eat, pushing around the cereal making sure every part is coated in milk, soggy cereal is the way to do it.

I love soggy cereal i ate it really fast too. I get up and grabbing Niall's cereal bowl to and take them to the kitchen.

"Renay your phones ringing" Rosie called from the bedroom i sprinted to it but soon as i picked up they hung up

"damn missed it. What ya doin?"

"im gonna have a shower"

"dont forget to check ot the towels" I laugh at her. I can't get over the size if these towel, they are like for giants!

"never thought you checked out towels thoughht it was only guys" Harry says leaning up against the door frame.

"shit Harry you scared me. But seriously your towels are huge" I smile.

Harry"umm ok. Well im going out and i just came to let you two know"

"bye"

I was bored so i went to the study and played the piano I missed it so much but it wasnt till last night that i noticed how much i missed it. Sitting down on the stool i started to play teenage dream by Katty Perry when Niall walked in "hey"

"hey"

"I was thinking we could collaborate"

"haha ok what song?"

"why dont you just start playing and ill pick up the tune"

I started to play Skinny Love by Birdy and NIall picked it up straight away, it sounded so good we kept stuffing up but eventually got it down packed. We were having so much fun that we didnt even know time went by so fast untill Zayn came and got us for lunch i wasn't even hungry it just felt like we had breakfast but i still ate anyway. I logged into twitter on my phone i hadn't gone on in a while not ever since i was in Australia "oh my god Rosie have you checked twitter lately?" i gained 400 hundred followers

Rosie"nope"

Liam" dont believe what they say"

Me"you should check how many followers you have gained it's crazy i dont even know how they got our twitter names" i scroll through all the tweets from people that i was following didnt go through the direct messages as I know it is going to take too long and be hate anyway. I also noticed all the one direction boys were following me and even the one direction accout was. Awesome!

The door opened and in walked Harry he threw his keys on the bench and sat down on the couch. I noticed Rosie had been really quiet lately she was sitting on the couch opposit me i was bored and what was on the tv was boring so i got up and jumped on her, she made a little groan but nothing major "why is this house so quiet?" i ask looking around "well besides Lou he's the only one making a noise" I say looking at him as he continuously makes sounds.

Harry"well actually i have some news"

Rosie"good or bad?"

Harry"good"

Louis"well what is it boo bear?"

Harry"well when Renay was playing the piano yesterday i was recording her"

"you what?!" I choke out

"shhh" harry says and continues "and I showed Simon, he liked you and wants you to perform with us"

Everyone was shocked, I looked around as they all look at me. I watch as faces turn into smiles. They are happy for me to do it? Why?

"that would be great i mean your so good!" Louis exclaimed.

"no im not doing it"

Liam"oh c'mon it will be good, you sound professional anyway"

Niall"just one song"

Harry"but it has to be off the Take Me Home album" I watch as he s ratchets beside his nose not while looking at me

Zayn"c'mon"

"please"everyone chorused

"fine?" I say giving up on this conversation. Why did this have to happen? I don't have confidence!What if Rosie gets jealous, what if I get hate? Why? Why? Why me?

"yay froup hug" Rosie cheers. I hope this isn't her acting. I fake a lip sealed smile as the boys approach unsure.

Rosie giggles as everyone hugs.

"Okay personal space?" I say trying to pull away.

"thankyou so much i'll call Simon" Harry whispers to me.

We all sit and chilled for a bit then called for pizza. The whole time i felt nausiated.

Perrie and Eleanor came over so we got to meet them they are so nice! Rosie and I got along with them really well and even planned to go shopping tomorrow. Everyone was drinking so were Pez and El. Yes we already use there nicknames.

Niall made me try every beer of his it was kinda funny then he got in trouble by Liam coz he apparently was going to get me drunk and how i was underage and all. But surprise surprise typical me and Rosie ended up having a drink anyway, we are 16 its not like we haven't done it before everyone does it it's only one drink no harm done and it's not like we are doing it every night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please vote comment and fan and a huge thankyou to......

@NiallOnly1Princess

for being the first to comment thankyou thankyou thankyou x :)

also if you want to you can follow me on twitter

@bronte_02

thanks bronte xoxox