chapter 3

chapter 3

We finished our last three days of school or should i say hell!

"this isn't normal" i said as we were getting driven to some place where we were going to get interviewd. It was kinda awkward to speak as the guy driving us was sort of scary. I think Rosie felt that to as she just nodded her head and looked back out the window.

As we got escorted down a hall way then made a right turn we were lead into a hair and make-up room. We both got a little excited about this, there was one girl doing make-up and the other doing hair. Rosie was getting her hair done first while the girl 'chelsea' she said her name was, was doing my make-up. After we switched places with hair and make up next up was clothes that the designers picked out what we were going to wear.

I felt so pretty with my straightened hair with a litt little side braid and my make up done minimal state, Rosie had her hair straightened as well even though her hair is naturally straight-ish with a little bob on top of her head with her make-up similar to mine. We put on our clothes that the designers chose us to wear. We were lead into another room witch was just a waiting room.

Now we wait!

*Paul's Point Of View*

The two girls didnt know that the waiting room they were lead into had hidden cameras and that the boys(one direction) and i were watching them on a flat screen tv and hearing every word they said.

Harry:" they are actually pretty hot"

Niall:"umm ya think? i dibs the brown one"

"dont go getting to close with them boys you are only gonna see them for a month" both boys then huffed to what i said. Harry really tuned in when they started talking about there boobs and i think his mouth opened a little when they both said their left boob was smaller then the right.

Niall:"girls really talk about weird stuff"

Louis" you get used to after a while Lottie always talks about her hair"

Liam: "is that why she gets along with Zayn so much"

Zayn:" shut up! i do not always talk about my hair"

After about half an hour the girls managed to talk about all the boys which the boys found quite amuzing also along with school, boys, one direction quotes, how scary security guards are which i had to laugh at along with nails, hair and periods i dont think they could get any girlier.

*Rosie's Point Of View*

Renay and i talked and talked as per usual then a girl wearing black with a black head-set on, came and directed us to the stage and told us to enter when our names were called. I walked out first to the stage we got introduced again and asked how we were, and how exciting this was we both agreed then all the questions got asked and most we just said yes or no. It started to get boring untill the interviewer asked if we both were virgins i kind of looked over to Renay and we bothed mumbled out a "no" what type of question was that? know the whole world knows. Embarrasing!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so i put one direction in it earlier hehe :)

please tell me if you like this.. bronte xoxox