chapter 7

chapter 7

*Niall's point of view*

After dinner we went in the lounge room and put on a movie. The girl's went and called their families Renay came out quick she musn't of gotton through to her family, when she walked out of the room she gave me a week smile and i smiled back.

We all positioned on the couch and the movie started, it was Transformers. In the first half hour into the movie Renay had drifted to sleep and afterwards Rosie decided to go to bed, she tried to wake Renay but she wouldn't budge must of been in a deep sleep, and Liam said he would put her to bed if she didnt wake up. I started to get tired myself so i got up and went to the kitchen and get a drink but clumsy me dropped the glass and the smash was really loud

Louis"good one Niall you woke her"

Me"sorry"

Renay" it's fine what time is it? And how long have i been asleep for?

Me"11:30"

Zayn"you slept for almost an hour"

Renay"oh were's Rosie?"

Liam"do you always have so many questions when you wake up? and she went to bed like 15 minutes ago"

Renay"ok thanks. Night boys" she seemed panicked.

We all gave her a 'night' or 'goodnight' and she went to her and Rosie's room.

Harry"she definatly wasn't okay then."

Liam"she was full of questions, must of had a bad dream"

Me"it's her first night here maybe she forgot where she was or somethin, anyways im going to bed night"

* - * - * - *

*next day - Rosie's piont of view*

I woke up and looked over to Renay and tried and slip out of bed silently so i wouldn't wake her.I grabbed some clothes to change into after a shower.

After taking my shower and got dressed i noticed Renay was awake when i entered back into the room as she was rubbing her eyes"morning sleep well?" i questioned her she replied with an instant

"why didn't you wake me lastnight?"

"Renay don't be mad, i seriously tried but you wouldn't wake. Liam said he was going to put you to bed anyway did he?"

"oh my god really? He is so sweet, but no he didn't Niall woke me up by smashing something"

"how did you wake up by a smash and not by me shaking you?"

"i have no idea"

I went to say something when i got shhed by Renay "can you hear that?" I listened it to what she was talking about.

Louis"what size do you think they are?"

Niall"Renay don't got much she is practicly flat chested i'd say A" i laughed at that

Renay" oh my god he's good but i am not flat chested!"

"Honey you kinda are" I told her

Harry"Rosie isn't much bigger"

Louis"she has a good handful though" Renay laughed at that

Zayn"i'd say she would be a C"

Me" they are good"

Liam"you might wanna shut up before they hear you"

Renay" haha to late. We so have to do something to them now"

*Renay point of view*

I went and had a shower and Rosie went out to the boys. They are actually pretty good in the boob department but am so not flat chested i just look it compared to Rosie and her big boobs.

Once i got out of the shower I went and joined the rest of the group they were sitting around eating and watching tv, by the looks of things some soccer game was on.Rosie nudged me and whispered in my ear"do you wanna go and look for your phone" i nodded my head and said"Rosie and i are going for a walk" we put on our hoodies and left. I dont even think they heard me as their eyes were glued to the tv.

We walked to the park where we were playing yesterday and searched for my phone unfortinately we had no luck, even the app to find iphones wasnt working thats when we started to leave, it started to rain and i was hungry Rosie decided to call my phone one last time and thats when we heard Liams voice sing...

'You insecure so half of four, Your old brains are not what they were before'

then zayns voice start

'Add two three's it's fun for us'

" thats my ringtone, i can hear it but where is it?" we then followed the sound and found my phone near a tree where faked our ankle injury."I'm so glad we found my phone. Thanks so much Rosie"

"no problem."

When we arrived back at the apartment we were greeted by an angry Liam and Zayn.

Liam"you can't just leave like that, you have to tell us where you are going it's our responsibility to keep you safe"

Zayn"we nearly had to call security on you guys. Think about it next time"

Rosie"Umm 1: Renay told you that we were going for a walk but you guys were glued to the tv and 2: we are girls not guys"

She always has to turn a serious situation into a joke!

"yeah and we were only gone for an hour and a half anyways. How old do you think we are 6?" I laughed. This conversation was way to serious for my liking.

Zayn"okay sorry but make sure we actually listen next time"

Me and Rosie then walked into the kitchen to get food with the boys all watching us

Rosie" wow they are actually more protective then my brothers"

"oh well atleast they care, I need food im staving" I responded looking for food.

Niall"me too what are you going to make?" I jumped at the sight of him.

Rosie"how long have you been standing there?"

Niall" long enough.Now what are we going to eat?"

It was decided on sandwiches.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renay ringtone on the side ----->

Okay so there we go chapter 7 hope you guys like this if so please

1:vote

2:fan

3:message me and also please follow me on twitter @bronte_02 (i follow back most of the time ;))