The Lost Boy

Y/n's POV:

School had just ended.  It was hell in that building.  Boring classes and having no friends was not exactly fun.  I was walking home, preparing myself for the daily getting yelled at from my father.  He is homophobic and has never supported me.  It's not really that bad considering he doesn't hit me or anything.  He just kinda ignores my existence which honestly isn't that bad.  My mom supports me though.  I tell her everything.  She knows about me being bisexual and how I want to be a singer when I grow up.  She also knows about how I want to get a jump start on my career now.  She bought me all the nice recording stuff I have.  I also told her about having no friends in school.  She is still very supportive which I guess makes up for my lack of friends.

Anyways, I head up to my room and sit on my bed.  I start debating on what to do.  I suddenly get a burst of energy and motivation and I grab my guitar and sit at my recording set up.  I decide to cover my favorite song.  It's called "Lost Boy" by Ruth B.  I tune my guitar and get ready to do the cover.  I press the start button and start to sing.

TIME SKIP WOOOOOOOOO

I press the "stop recording" button and rewatch the video.  My mic is actually really good and I sound amazing in the video.  I decide I should post it on my social media.  I post it on twitter, instagram, tiktok, and youtube.  I didn't put my face in it because I don't really want my face on the internet.  The mysterious vibe of being faceless is always something I have always liked the idea of.

I put my guitar away and grab my laptop.  I go to twitch and start watching Tubbo.  He is streaming on the SMP while talking to Ranboo and Tommy.  Ranboo seems to be scrolling through tiktok and sending cool video to Tubbo to show his stream.

"WAIT HOLD UP!  I JUST FOUND THIS DUDE WITH AN AMAZING VOICE!" Ranboo yells to Tubbo.

"REALLY!  SEND THE LINK IN THE GC!"  Tubbo responds.

"I WANNA SEE IT TOO!"  Tommy screams.

"TUBBO"S CHAT!  YOU GUYS HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS GUY!  OH MY GOD!  HE'S AMAZING!"  Ranboo yells to chat.

"OK CHAT!  HERE IS THE VIDEO!" Tubbo announces as he pulls up MY VIDEO!?!?

A/n: HALLO!!!!!!!!!  I'm gonna make the next chapter after this.  I'M FEELING MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!  LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  Anyways!  If you want to read any of my other mcyt x reader books you can.  I think I'm working on around 7 at the moment.  It's difficult so don't expect this to get updated like every single day.  I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT OR WHATEVER!!!!!

(477 words)