Music Time

Y/n's POV:

I had woken up around 2 hours ago.  we had all eaten and were now just talking in groups in the living room.  I was talking to the Bench Trio, Jack, and Purpled.  I was half asleep with my head on Tommy's shoulder while they all talked about vlog ideas.

"Just film everything Toms.  It's literally so easy," I mumbled.

"Ya know what, I will Y/n!" Tommy said excitedly.

He reached for his bag and grabbed his camera.  I took my head off his shoulder because he moved.  I reached for a pillow and then proceeded to lay down beside Tommy.  I also stole one of the blankets from the couch.  I laid on the ground silently until Tommy decided to bother me again.

"Y/n!  Why don't you play your guitar and sing for everyone!" Tommy suggested with a loud and excited voice.

Everyone looked over and yelled, "YES!"

I was a bit more comfortable with everyone so I decided to do it.  I quickly went to mine and Tommy's room and grabbed my guitar out of the walk in closet.  I then went back down to the living room and sat by Tommy again.  It was nerve-racking to have a ton of big creators looking at you.

Everyone went silent after I sat down.  That didn't help with my nervousness.  I took a few deep breaths before starting to play.

 (VIDEO ABOVE FOR THE SONG)

Once I was done playing and singing I looked up.  Everyone had their jaws dropped and I swear that even though the room wasn't very well lit, I saw pink on Tommy's cheeks.  I blushed from embarrassment while everyone started screaming about how good it was.

"THAT'S THE SONG YOU SANG IN THE COVER YOU MADE THAT WE FOUND YOU IN!!!" Tubbo yelled.

I nodded.

"I remember that!" Ranboo added.

"I was freaking out so much," I whispered to Tommy who looked like he was freaking out.

Tommy's POV:

When Y/n finished singing everyone's jaws had dropped.  Along with mine.  He had looked so pretty while playing.  I could feel my face go hot and was so glad that the room was darker.  Thank god for the rain clouds.

A/n:  Short chapter today because I keep getting distracted lol.  Hope you all have a great day/night!

(369 words)