Arriving

A/n: Sorry if some of this stuff is wrong.  I haven't updated in awhile lol.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up at around 10 am and got all my stuff ready.  I was flying out at 1 and needed to get to the airport fast.  I quickly got all my bags, which was 3, and called an uber.  Wilbur said that he was planning on all of us just hanging out instead of streaming as often which was completely fine with me.  We would only have 3 setups so people could use them if needed but we wouldn't get distracted.  It made sense.  

My uber came and I quickly got all my bags in and sat in the back.  I texted my mom that I had left.  She was at work and had woken me up to say goodbye before she left.  She wished me luck on the trip and then I started listening to music.  The uber driver and I greeted each other then sat in silence.  It wasn't awkward.  We just both didn't feel like talking.  About 45 minutes later, I had listened to music the whole ride, we got to the airport.  It was 11 now.  I quickly went inside with my bags and checked them all in.  Once that was done, I headed towards security.  I passed through security really quickly because there wasn't that many people.  After going through security I put my backpack on my back and went to go get some food.

After getting some Starbucks, it was way overpriced like always, I looked at my phone.  I had about an hour before I would board the plane.  I sat down at the terminal where my plane was and connected my headphones to listen to music while I ate.  

About an hour later I heard the announcer dude start talking.  He announced that first class was boarding.  I waited for my section to get called.  When it was, I stood up and quickly walked over to get in line.  I was about halfway in the line.  I waited for everyone in front of me to get the go ahead and it was finally my turn.  I was let on and I walked to where I would board the plane.  I was soon in my seat.  I was sitting next to some nice teenage girls.  Around 13 I'd say.  I was sitting in the middle of them so we had switched seats.  I was now sitting by the window.  I wasn't complaining.  It was a good deal.  I smiled at the girls before putting on my headphones and putting on my "gaylist."  The flight would be around 8 hours.  Soon I drifted off to sleep.

Tommy's POV:

It was now 6 pm and Y/n was landing soon.  Techno had offered to go pick up Y/n since he was closer to them then the rest of the Americans who could drive.  I had begged him to let me go too.  After around 10 minutes of following him around the air bnb, he agreed.

We hopped into the car, with Tubbo somehow being able to get Techno to agree with letting him come, and drove to the airport.  Y/n texted me to tell me that he had landed and that he was going to be at the baggage claim.  I reported this to Techno and he said he knew where that was.  Once we got there Techno quickly parked and we walked to the baggage claim.  More like ran.  We were all excited.  I ran through the doors and started looking around for them.  I was the only one that knew what they looked like so Techno and Tubbo just followed me.

I spotted him almost instantly.

"Y/N!" I yelled.

They looked up before yelling back, "TOMMY!"

We ran to each other and engulfed each other in a huge hug.  After about a minute of us hugging, Tubbo finally said something.

"Stop hugging lovebirds, I want a hug too!" he said as he pushed me out of the way.

I blushed because of what he said.  After Techno and Tubbo had gotten their hugs, I looked at Y/n.  I finally saw how good he looked.  The only thing that came to my head were the words to my favorite song.

Shit, he's so pretty.

A/n:  SURPRISE BITCH!  I'M BACK!  I GOT AN IDEA AND WAS LIKE "YA KNOW WHAT, I'LL UPDATE" SO HERE WE ARE!  I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU PupLeosGarden YOU LONELY BITCH!

(734 words)