Talking To The Bench Trio

Tommy's POV:

I had messaged LostBoy last night but he didn't respond.  I just assumed he had gone to bed.  I had followed him on all of his social media and on his instagram bio he had said he was American.  It was around 3 am for me when I had messaged him so it was probably late for him.  

I woke up around 1 pm the next day and saw there was a message from LostBoy.

LostBoy

Hey!  Sorry I didn't respond last night.  I was asleep lol

Tommyinnit

It's all good don't worry.  I was wondering if you wanted to play some Minecraft with me, Tubbo, and Ranboo later?

He responded around 5 minutes later.

LostBoy

Sure!  I'm up for that.  What time?

I remembered that it is a Saturday so he doesn't have school so he could probably do 3.

Tommyinnit

Does 3 pm my time work for you?

LostBoy 

Yeah!  Call me then.

Tommyinnit

Pog.  I'll be streaming btw

LostBoy

Ok!  Good to know.  Please don't mention that I was the one singing though.  I'd like to keep that a secret for now please :)

Tommyinnit

I understand.  I'll call you at 3.  ttyl

I shut off my phone and went downstairs to grab some food.  My mom told me she had to go to the store soon and my dad was going to be working today so I would be alone for most of the day.  I was completely ok with this because it meant I could be as loud as I wanted.

Time passed quickly and soon enough my alarm for 2:45 went off.  I put my dirty dishes in the sink and went to my office.  I got everything ready for the stream and started streaming.

"WHAT'S UP CHAT!  HOW WE ALL DOING!  Today we are going to start a new survival world with Ranboo, Tubbo, and my other friend!"  I announced.  Chat went crazy wondering who my new friend was.  I quickly added them all to a VC and waited for them to join.  Tubbo and Ranboo joined first.  We all said hi to each other and talked while waiting for LostBoy.  He joined about 2 minutes later.

"Heyo!  Sorry I'm a bit late," was the first thing they said.

"Ello!"  I greeted him.  "Also, what do I call you on stream?"

"Call me Lizard.  Lizards are cool," he answered.

"OK CHAT!  THIS IS MY FRIEND LIZARD!  THEY ARE POG SO BE NICE TO THEM!"  I screamed at my chat.

I looked at chat and they were all going insane about Lizard.  They really liked him.

"Chat loves you Lizard," I mentioned.

"POG!  Feels nice to be loved," he responded.

"Oof,"  Ranboo said.

I sent the server ip to the group chat and they started joining.  First was Tubbo, then Lizard, then Ranboo. 

"Ok!  So we're all in.  What are we doing Tommy?"  Lizard asked.

"I don't know.  Just fucking play the game.  We ain't beating the game though.  We don't want to be boring," I responded.

"Agreed," Lizard said. 

TIME SKIP TO AFTER TOMMY ENDED STREAM BECAUSE I'M LAZY

Tubbo and Ranboo had to leave so it was just me and Lizard in the VC.

"Soooooo.  How did you enjoy playing with us?" I asked.

"Not gonna lie, it was pretty pog.  We should do it again.  If you guys want to of course,"  he answered.

"Yeah!  Tubs and Ranboo would probably be up for it.  Should we give our server a name?"  I questioned.

"Yeah!" he responded.  "We should call in the LizLife SMP.  Named after me of course because I'm amazing."

"Not gonna lie, that name sounds pretty pog.  LizLife SMP it is!"  I said.

We talked for a little while until he had to leave to go somewhere with his mom.  We said goodbye and exchanged phone numbers.  I looked at the time and it was already 11 pm.  I did my nighttime routine and got in bed.  As I tried to fall asleep I started thinking about Lizard.

'Shit.  I think I might like him.'

(THERE.  I CHANGED IT.  BE HAPPY.)

A/n: HEYOOOOOOOOOO!  I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE!  I was gonna post this yesterday but then again it was like 5 am so I wasn't thinking straight.  I mean obviously I wasn't thinking straight.  I'm gay dude.  Anyways,  I decided to finish it now so there wouldn't be that many mistakes.  If there is a mistake please point it out.  I don't go back and edit these because I'm lazy.  I hope you all have a great day or night or whatever!

(725 words)