That's Unexpected

Y/n's POV:

It was my last month in California.  Tommy had asked to meet at the beach later today.  Well, not meet at the beach but hang out there.  He was going to take me at around 3.  I don't know why but I agreed anyways.  Any time with Tommy I enjoyed.  I had already eaten today and it was around 2 now.  I texted Tommy what I should wear.  He told me to wear swim wear.  I went up to our room and grabbed some.  Tommy was currently out with the Bee Duo so I was able to just roam around in our room without getting bothered.  After I changed I sat on the bed and watched tiktok.

Toms came in after about an hour.  He grabbed something to change into and then headed to the bathroom.  He came back after changing and forced me out of the bed.

"Come on Y/n.  We are going now."

"Jeez Toms.  I'm coming!" I responded.

"Hurry up then!" he said excitedly.

"You inpatient shit, I said I'm coming."

We got downstairs and took one of the vans to the beach.  I was driving of course.  Once we got there we went down to a small patch of grass and trees around 50 feet from the water.  We set up our towels there.  We then went to the water.  We splashed each other and swam around.  At one point I managed to get on Tommy's shoulders while he tried to get me off.  We laughed a lot.

After about 2 hours of playing in the water and running around we went back to our towels.  We sat down on them and quickly checked our phones to make sure our friends weren't worried.  Wil asked both of us when we would get back.  Tommy answered him and said we would be back by 8.  We had about 2 and a half hours left then.

"Hey Y/n."

"Hey Tommy."

"What do you plan to do now that you have graduated?" he asked.

(I completely forgot to write a graduation.  UHHHHHHHHHH.  Y/N SKIPPED IT BECAUSE HE WENT TO THE MEETUP.  YEP.  THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED.  MHM.)

"I plan to do something with music.  Probably not gonna go to college though.  I have enough knowledge to do what I want to and if I don't then I can just each myself.  I have nothing better to do with my time," I laughed.

"You gonna move somewhere?" Tommy questioned.

"That's a little sus my dude but I do plan to move to the UK at some point.  I've wanted to live there since we visited when I was like 12," I responded.

"Well," Tommy started.  "I'm getting a new house and want roommates.  Do you want to maybe, uh, move in with me?"

I stared at him blankly until what he said registered in my brain.

"OF COURSE!"

"Really?!"

"YEAH!" I yelled excitedly.  "I know my mom will be ok with it and my dad kinda hates me so he won't care."

"Pog!  Not pog that your dad hates you but pog you can move in!"

We both laughed.

"Is anyone else moving in too?" I asked.

"Yes!  Tubbo and Ranboo are!  Wil is also moving in next door too!  With James!" he responded.

"Cool!"

"Oh!  We might be able to convince Phil and Kristen to move too!  They said they needed to move and like all of the houses in the neighborhood are for sale.  Let's talk to them when we get back!" Tommy added.

"Sounds good!"

TIMEEEEEEEEE SKIPPPPPPPPPPP WOOOOOOOOOOO

We got back at 8 as promised and immediately went to talk to Phil and Kristen.  They looked at the houses for sale and had a huge long discussion about if they could move there.  It was 10 when they came to a decision.  Toms and I had talked the whole time.  Mostly showing each other funny tiktoks and making some together.

"Ok boys.  We have come to the decision that we will move in near you.  We liked the house across from yours so we have bought it.  We will move in as soon as possible," Phil informed us.

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!"  Tommy and I yelled in sync.

"SHHHHHHHHH!  People are sleeping!" Phil scolded us.

After he said that we heard a  "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" from Sapnap.

We all started laughing before going to be ourselves.

"'Night Phil and Kristen!" I said before going up to Tommy and my room.  Tommy waved to them before following.  We each did what we needed to do and then laid down.  

"Goodnight Toms."

"'Night love."

A/n: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!  I'M BACK BITCHES!  I bet you missed me so much.  I have issues.  HAHA!  THAT'S UNRELATED!  Anyways, have a good day/night.  Love you all <3

(774 words)

What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?  

I like to sing and write songs :)