Epilogue

(5 years later)

Y/n's POV:

Today was 5 years since Toms and I had told the internet we were dating.  Surprisingly, we were not married yet.  We had moved out of the house we had shared with Ranboo, Tubbo, and Lion.  Lion and Ranboo had moved in together and lived near Lion's friends, their spouse's, and Tubbo and his partner.  Toms and I had a house near them too.  We had all become good friends.  We didn't really stay there often though.  I had become one of the biggest singers out there.  We went on tours together very often.  Toms had stopped streaming Minecraft and now just vlogs our adventures.  He has made it to 30 mil on his YouTube.  He posts on all of his channels still.  I have done a face reveal and am now more comfortable with talking.

Anyways, today I had another show.  It was a big one in LA.  Lots of other famous people were coming.  Our friends were too along with some of their friends.  I was nervous for todays show.  More than usual.  You will figure out why later.

I got ready to go on stage.  I was wearing cargo pants and a f/c tank top.  Of course, I was wearing combat boots too.  I loved this outfit.  Anyways, I grabbed my mic and walk on stage.

"HELLO LA!" I yelled.

I got lots of screams and cheers from the audience.

"HEYYY!  My friends are here to!  Where are you guys?!" I shouted.

I looked around for my friends.  They started jumping up and down.

"There you are!  Sup bitches!"

They all yelled to me.

"I can't understand you guys," I laughed.  "Anyways,  back to the show!  First I am going to sing my first ever album!  It's all about my amazing boyfriend Toms!"

The audience cheered and awed.  

"Stop farming 'awes'!" Toms yelled from backstage.

I laughed before telling the audience what he said.  I then started to sing and play my guitar.

We got to the end of the album after about an hour.  I had talked to the audience in between the songs so it took longer.  I then continued to sing one of my newer albums.  I soon finished that one too.

"And that's all we got for tonight!  But first I wanna say something!" I motioned for Toms to come on stage.  

He came on stage and I put the mic in the mic stand so we could both talk easier and be heard.

"As some of you know, it has officially been five years since Toms and I told the internet we were dating!  I want to do something special for that!" 

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a box.  I then looked at Toms who was confused.  

"Toms, you have been there for me throughout almost all of my journey.  We started dating 5 years and 8 months ago.  Now, in front of everyone, I'm going to ask you this question," I said, tearing up.

The audience was silent as I held the box in front of me.  I opened it and got down on one knee.

"Tom Simons, will you marry me?" I asked.

Toms was crying now.  He jumped into my arms and yelled, "YES!"

The audience went wild as I put the ring on his finger.  Lot's of them were crying and filming.  I was sure this was already all over the internet.  We kissed in front of everyone before hugging again.

"That will be the show!" I yelled, smiling like an idiot.  "There is a meet and greet after this so be sure to stick around!"

We then both walked of stage.  My friends had all ran backstage too.  They hugged us and congratulated us.  I hadn't told anyone besides our parents that I was proposing.  I wanted it to be a surprise for almost everyone.  The meet and greet started after my makeup got fixed.  Toms and I walked out to the meet and greet place and everyone cheered.  We were holding hands.

The meet and greet was amazing.  Some of my own idols had even come to my show.  They had all congratulated us.  Same with our fans that had come.  It was an amazing time.

We got to the hotel we had decided to stay in and had gotten ready for bed right away.

"Never thought I would be the one to propose," I said.

"I always thought I would be the one proposing," Toms laughed.

"Look how the turns have tabled."

We both laughed and continued to get ready for bed.  I took a shower and got dress before hopping into bed.  I scrolled on twitter while Toms showered and got ready for bed.  He soon got in beside me.

"Goodnight Toms."

"Goodnight love."

For the first time in his life, Y/n, the lost boy, felt found.

THE END

A/n:  AND IT'S OVER!  I WILL SAY EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

(797 words)