Telling The Internet

Tommy's POV:

The past 6 months have been amazing!  I have taken Y/n on many dates and he has taken me on some too.  Lion has recently moved in with us too!  It gets kind of annoying seeing them and Ranboo being all cute and shit but that's probably how Y/n and I are sometimes.  Tubbo is still lonely as fuck.  He'll find someone eventually.  

Today Y/n and I planned to tell chat that we were dating.  Y/n has also gotten a lot better with talking so we might do a voice reveal for them too.  Not a face reveal yet though.  It was 12 pm now and we planned to go live at 4.  Since it was a Saturday, we all decided to take a break from editing and all of that and go hang out until 3:30.  Then we would go home to set up for the stream.

We were all ready to go so we got in the car.  Ranboo drove because he was the most responsible out of all of us and decided to actually get a license.  We arrived at the shops and walked around.  We got food first before finding some benches to sit on.  We talked about lots of things.  The most common topic was how we were supposed to tell people that Y/n and I were dating.  Ranboo and Lion gave us some advice because they had already told their fans.  Tubbo just kinda sat there.  We did talk about other things too such as music and more ideas for streams, vlogs, and other content.  

Soon we finished our food and started to walk around more.  We bought a few things too.  I bought Y/n a creeper plush and they got me a Minecraft cow plush which I named Henry.  For obvious reasons.

Soon it was 3:25.  We started walking back to the car and we all hopped in.  Ranboo drove us back.  Y/n got their mask and glasses and I went to get the stream ready.  Once it was ready we both tweeted about it and went live.  It was 4 pm.  Perfect.

The "Starting Soon" screen was up and there was music playing in the background.  We sat there and talked to each other until it the song was over.  We then unmuted and switched to the camera.  We greeted chat and waved.

Y/n's POV (I definitely didn't switch POVs without realizing it hahaha):

"WHAT IS UP BOYS!" Tommy yelled.

"Hi chat!" I added with less energy than Toms.  "Big announcement day! And my first time talking on stream!"

Chat was happy that I was there.  They started spamming about how cool my voice sounded.  There were hate messages but the mods took care of those right away.  

"Yep!  You wanna tell them?" Toms asked me.

"Nah, you do it," I answered with a smirk.

Chat started spamming about what the announcement was and the mods had to turn on emote only.

"You still have to come out, remember?" I whispered to Toms.

His eyes widened and he made an "oh yeah" face.  

"I'll be doing it then," he said to chat.  "I'm going to make this quick because I'm tired."

I laughed at him trying not to be awkward but I also felt his pain.  I was already out as bisexual but it was awkward coming out.  

"So," Toms continued.  "I'm, uh, gay."

I jumped up.

"YES!  AND HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!" I shouted.

It seemed like all of the worry on Tommy's face went away as I celebrated.  We then talked a bit more to chat and told them the story of how we started dating.  We cracked jokes throughout the stream until we were too tired to continue streaming.  We said goodbye to chat and ended before getting ready for bed.

"Goodnight Toms."

"Goodnight love."

A/n:  ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!  LET'S GO!!!  Some other things.  I'll probably finish this tomorrow unless I feel to sick.  Ya boy got Covid!  Yay!  We love that!  It fucking sucks bro.  I hate it.  I shall pog through the pain though.  My luck has been so bad lol.  Anyways, have a great day/night!  Love you all <3

(683 words)

What is your favorite hobby?

I like playing guitar.