Finally Trying

Y/n's POV:

It was now Sunday.  I woke up around 1 and went downstairs to get a snack.  I saw my dad in the kitchen but we both ignored each other like always.  Sometimes I wish he would try and understand who the LGBTQIA+ community were and how being gay or bi or pan was not a choice.  Like, when did he 'choose' to be straight!?! 

I slammed my fist on the table and looked around to see if anyone heard.  Nobody did.  I assumed my mom was at the store or something and my dad probably went to his office.  I grabbed a bag of chips and went back upstairs.  I didn't really feel like doing anything that productive so I just logged onto the LizLife SMP to chill.  I looked to see if anyone else was one and Phil was.  Phil had just joined on Friday so I guessed he was probably getting an elytra or something.  I went to my house and went to the corner so I would be a bit safer when I looked at twitch.  I wanted to see who was streaming.  Ranboo was streaming something on the Dream SMP with Tubbo.  I guessed that Ranboo was mining and Tubbo was just there.

I realized that Phil wasn't live so I asked him if he wanted to join vc.  He said yes and I hopped in vc 8, my vc, and waited for him to join.  He joined a few seconds later.

"Hey Dadza!" I greeted.

"Hey mate!" he responded.

"Are you getting and elytra or netherite?" I asked.

"Netherite.  Got the elytra yesterday."

"Holy shit!  How are you so good!?  Wait, you play on hardcore.  Of course you are good."

He laughed and then we talked about some other stuff.  It kinda turned into a therapy session.

"So, have you done anything about getting over your ex?  Like the fear of loving again I mean," Phil questioned.

"No.  I haven't really been thinking about it," I answered.

"That's a lie," Phil simply stated.

"Yep.  I have been trying a bit to get over it though.  Like, I have been trying to convince myself that it was just the kind of person he is and that Tommy isn't like that."

"Yeah mate.  Understandable.  It might take some time but I do think that you can get over it.  Him being your first boyfriend would explain how you probably didn't notice all of the red flags.  You were probably to madly in love with him to notice them."

"Makes sense.  I mean, he was my first partner to ever have so I was new to all of it and didn't notice all of the bad things about him."

"Yep!  I have to go now though Lizard.  Talk later?  Maybe tomorrow?" Phil asked.

"Yeah!  Tommy said he was streaming on this SMP tomorrow so I will be on then and probably a bit after if you want to join.  You could also probably stream on here too," I suggested.

"Ok, good to know.  I'll join for my stream and stay a bit after.  Bye now mate!"

"Bye Dadza!"

We both left the vc and I looked at the time.  8:00.  I had really spent 7 hours talking to Phil.  That was nice.  I decided that I wanted to go to sleep earlier today because Mondays were already hard with a good amount of sleep and I didn't want to add onto that with the tiredness of not getting enough sleep.

I did everything I needed to do and laid down on my bed.  I stared up at the ceiling and thought about random things like always.

Maybe I was just to madly in love.

A/n:  Hello!  Sorry for not updating a lot!  The updates will probably start to be more spread out and weird because of my lack of motivation.  I have also been a bit stressed lately with the fact that I have to take 4 big tests and I have a gigantic project to do.  Enough about my problems and I hope you have a great day/night!

(685 words)