Just Friends?

Tommy's POV:

Yesterday Y/n had screamed to everyone about the gifts I had gotten him.  He looked at me after.  Idk if that means he knew it was me or not but I hope he doesn't.  He had said he loved whoever got them for him so obviously I am going to get flustered.  I just hope he didn't notice.

Anyways, today I woke up earlier than Y/n as usual.  We were cuddling, also as usual.  I grabbed my phone and checked the time.  10 am.  Y/n would get up soon but I decided to let them sleep for now.  I carefully untangled myself from their arms and went to the bathroom before heading downstairs and into the kitchen.  I saw Tubbo and Ranboo there.  I grabbed some bread before walking over to the island to sit down.

"Hey guys," I greeted.

"Hi Tommy," Tubbo responded.

"Hello Tommy a.k.a. gay for Y/n," Ranboo added while smirking.  

"Fuck off," I said while flipping him off with my free hand.

I took a bite of my bread before Tubbo decided to speak again.

"You simply will one day admit it to us.  I know you will," Tubbo said.

"Nope."

"You will."

"Nope."

"You wi-"

Tubbo got cut off by Y/n coming down the stairs and into the kitchen.  He rubbed his eyes before greeting us.  He grabbed lettuce, for some reason, straight out of the bag, and went to the living room where Niki, Puffy, Hannah, and Kristen were.  My 2 best friends then continued to annoy me.  I even got up and went to Y/n and my shared room.  The followed me.  

I finally had enough of them and yelled, "FINE!  I like him!  Ya happy know?"

Thank god the door was closed.

Y/n's POV:

After I grabbed some lettuce from the fridge, I went and sat in the living room with Niki, Puffy, Hannah, and Kristen.  I don't know why I grabbed lettuce but I did.  I also don't know why I just simply felt most comfortable around the girls.  It was probably something to do with the fact that they were more calm than most of the boys.  It was a nice vibe.

"Hey Y/n!" Niki said when I sat down next to her.

"Hey," I responded.

The others also said something along the line of 'hi' or 'good morning' and I always responded with something like that too.  We somehow ended up talking about why I chose the nickname 'Lizard' for streaming.

"I don't know.  I just like Lizards," I answered.

"Makes sense," Hannah said.

"That's a pretty good reason," Puffy agreed.

We all laughed and continued talking.

"Why did you choose the name 'a_lost_boy'?" Kristen asked.

"I don't really know.  It just sounded right.  I've always thought of myself as the one boy who is lost in thought.  I can and will beat someone up though so don't you dare think that means I am weak," I answered with a straight face before laughing.

They all started laughing too.  We continued to talk until another topic came up.  Tommy.

"Soo, do you like Tommy?" Hannah asked.  

I looked around and into the kitchen.  The Bench Trio wasn't in there anymore.

"Yeah, I guess," I answered quietly.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Puffy yelled.

"BE QUIET!" I whisper yelled.

"Fine.  But I fucking knew it!" Puffy said.

"Did I make it obvious?" I asked panicking a bit.

"To everyone except Tommy," Kristen answered.

"Yep," the other's agreed.

"Fuck this.  It's so hard."

A/n:  I might have already done a chapter like this but THAT'S FINE!!  ALSO!  DID YOU ALL SEE WHAT RANBOO SAID ON TWITTER?!?!  I AM SO PROUND OF HIM!!  HERE IS A PIC FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW:

I AM SO PROUD OF HIM DUDE!!  It's literally so hard to come out to your family and he can do it on the internet.  I swear he is like the strongest human alive.  GOOD FOR HIM DUDE!!  Also, I know I said I would finish this like last week but some stuff just came up and I kind of wasn't in the right place to update.  Sorry about that.  Just know that if I suddenly don't update for a bit that I am fine and am just taking a break.  Love you all and have a great day/night!  <3

(721 words)

What is your favorite song?  Mine is Do Not Wait by Wallows :)