More Mining and Crafting With Tommy

Y/n's POV:

I put in my headphones after school got out and started walking home.  I got to my house a few minutes later.

I knew that my dad doesn't get home until around 10 pm every night so I quickly took off the shoes and went to go find my mom.  I found her in the living room.

"Mom!  I was on the news because I went viral!" I shouted.

"Really!  I'm so proud of you!"

"Yeah!  We watched the video in class today and everyone was talking about me!  I'm glad they didn't know it was me." I stated.

"Good job honey!" my mom said.  "You should probably go start your homework now.  I'll bring some spaghetti up for your dinner."

"Thanks mom!" I yelled as I climbed up the stairs to go to my room.

I quickly got out my homework which was only a bit of math homework and and a bit of reading I had to do for English.  I quickly did the math considering it was my best subject.  It is one of my least favorite subjects but I am good at it and can learn skills easily.  I then quickly read the 5 short chapters assigned for English.  I put it all back in my backpack and turned on my pc to play some minecraft.  I had a pretty good setup.  Everything was mostly f/c and I was lucky enough to have 2 monitors instead of just one.  I quickly opened up discord on my first monitor and Minecraft on my second.  On my first monitor I also pulled up twitch to see if anyone was streaming.  Tommy was.  I opened up his stream to see what he was doing.

The first thing I thought when his stream loaded and I could see it was 'God, this boy is cute.'  I stopped myself there.  No falling for anyone.  Not yet at least.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked at what Tommy was doing.  He was streaming on the LizLife SMP.  I decided to join.

I joined the server and was immediately met with a message in chat.

TommyInnit: VC 2

U/n: ok

I joined vc 2 and was met with yelling.

"ELLO!"

"HEYO!"

"WANT TO GO MINING FOR DIAMONDS WITH ME!?" he asked very loudly.  I felt bad for his parents.

"SURE!" I responded with the same energy.

"I'LL SEND YOU THE CORDS!"

He sent the cords in chat and I was at the cave in no time.  We started strip mining in opposite directions.  I was the first to find diamonds and I, of course, bragged about it for a whole 15 minutes straight.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!"  Tommy yelled after I had found my fourth 8 vein and he had only found one 5 vein.

"I know.  I'm just better than you."

"I'M GETTING PHIL!"

"DADZA!  YES!  GET DADZA!  I NEED TO TELL HIM ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY FATHER IS SO HE WILL ADOPT ME!" 

"NO!"

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"BECAUSE!"

I heard my mom knock on my door.

"Wait.  Hold on a sec.  I'm getting delivered food," I said.

I muted on discord and went to open my door.  My mom handed me the spaghetti.

"Thanks mom!"

"Your welcome honey.  Don't stay up to late please!"

"I won't, don't worry," I said, closing my door.

I went back over to my desk and set down my food.  I then sat back down in my chair and unmuted.

"I'm back and I have food!"

"Pog," Tommy said.

We talked for another 2 hours and hung up when it was about 10 pm my time.  My mom had texted me and told me that my dad was gonna be home a bit later than usual so if I hurried I would be able to do everything I needed to do without running into him.  I successfully did and laid down in my bed and started to think about think to help me go to sleep. My mind automatically went to Tommy.

Why is he on my mind all the time?  I thought.  Please don't let this be love.

A/n:  Heyo!  I hope you all are having a great day/night or if it is not good then I hope it gets better!  I don't really have anything else to say so bye now!

(721 words)