Song Writing

Y/n's POV:

I woke up the next day feeling a strangely large amount of motivation.  I thought about what to do as I jumped in the shower and then ate breakfast.  I decided that I would spend some time working on songs.  I had always wanted to release music and I already had some lyrics written and some songs finished.  I started off by grabbing my guitar and playing the tune to one of the songs I had finished writing.  

After touching up a few spots in it, I started recording the finished product.  This whole process took around an hour.  When I was done with the song I took my notebook and pen to my bed and started writing another song.

I thought of the chorus first.

I lie awake

In this empty bed

I cuddle up

To my pillow

I imagine that it was you

Now that I had the first part done, I started to build off of it.  I created the first verse and sung it aloud a few times.  I then sung it with the chorus after.  It sounded great.  I repeated this process a few times until the song was done.  Write a verse, sing it aloud a few times, sing it with the rest of the song, repeat.  I had the song done an hour later.  At least the writing bit.  I had called it 'Awake'.  I decided to start writing the next song and add the guitar and other instruments later.

I started to write the next song and finished another hour later.  I had called this one 'Lying To Myself'.  It was about not wanting to love someone so you keep telling yourself that you don't love them.  I decided that these 2 songs would go into an album together along with some more songs I would write later.  Maybe 4 or 5 ish more.  As I thought about what to call the album and what these songs had in common, I looked at the time.  It was 12:24 pm.  I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich.  I was done making it in about 5 minutes.  I went back up to my room and got back to working on some more songs.  

3 hours later I had 4 more songs done.  They were called 'Talking About Someone', which was about talking to someone about a person you like.  'Denying It All' was another one and was about denying that you like someone.  'Sure' was about saying "sure" to everything the person you like asks or basically doing anything for them. And 'Slowly' was about slowly realizing you like someone.

I thought about what to call the album and decided on 'Slowly' because they all kinda related to slowly falling for someone or slowly realizing you like someone.  I then thought about what they all were about since I usually had inspiration from something when I wrote songs.  Then I realized.

They were all about Tommy.

A/n: Hallo!  I hope you had a good day!  I played Minecraft for like 7 hours with my friend.  Sorry if any of you reading this had a bad day and I hope tomorrow is better!

(533 words)