See You Later

Y/n's POV:

Today was the day I had to leave.  It's sad to go even though I will be moving in with my friends soon after going home.  I packed last night and stayed up almost all night with everyone.  We were all leaving in the next few days.  I had a flight with Dream and Sap.  We found this out yesterday.  They would have to take 2 flights to get back but they didn't want to do them all in one day.  Understandable honestly.  Anyways, it was about 9 am when we left for the airport.  Dream drove us in Techno's car.  The Bench Trio was there too.  Ranboo and Tubbo both had flights.  Ranboo was going to visit Lion, his boyfriend, and Tubbo was coming with (Lion is from my Ranboo x Reader for you that don't know).  Their flights leave at 12 while mine, Sapnap, and Dream's leaves at 11.  We were just going to hang out together until we had to board our planes.  Tommy came to say goodbye to us at the airport.  

We got to the airport and went inside.  We got out tickets and got some of our baggage checked.  We then went to security.  This was where I had to say goodbye to Tommy.

"Bye Toms," I whispered with tears forming in my eyes.

"It's not goodbye.  It's see you later, ok?" he whispered back.

I nodded before we kissed goodbye.  Of course that got a few "ew"s from the rest of the group.  We laughed and then I turned towards the line.  Once I was in line I looked back at him.

"See you later."

TIME SKIP YOOOOOOOOOOO

The plane landed some amount of hours later.  I didn't pay attention unlike most people.  Me, Sap, and Dream got off.  We went to the baggage claim together, chatting about things.  Of course, mine and Tommy's relationship got brought up.

"So Y/n, how's it going dating Tommy?" Sap asked.

"Amazing!  It's everything I've ever wanted!" I answered honestly.

"That's good!" Dream said before continuing.  "I shipped you from the beginning."

We laughed as I blushed from embarrassment.  We continued to talk as we walked to the baggage claim and as we claimed out bags.  Soon we spotted my mom.

"MOM!" I yelled as I ran to her.

We hugged for a solid minute before pulling away.  She looked at Sap and Dream.  

"So you 2 must be who flew with Y/n," she said.

"Yep!" Dream answered with ease as Sap looked like he was going to explode from nervousness.

"Yep Mom!  This is Nick or Sap and this is Clay or Dream!" I introduced them and pointed at each one.

"Nice to meet you boys!  Thanks for taking care of him!" 

"No problem Mrs. L/n," Dream said with a smile.

"Oh please, call me M/n," Mom said.  "You guys need a ride right?"

"Yep!" Sap said.

"I can take you two so you don't have to catch a bus."

"That would be great M/n!" Dream smiled.

"No problem boys!  Let's go to the car!"

We got to the car and drove the 2 idiots to their hotel.  On the way, Heatwaves started playing on the radio.  Me and Sap bursted into laughter.  Dream looked down at his lap and pouted while my mom just kinda went with it.  She had never seen me talk this much before.  She smiled to herself at the thought of me getting better.

After dropping the idiots of we continued home.  We talked about how my life was going and plans for getting me ready to move.  We soon got home and I immediately went to my room.  I wasted no time getting changed and all ready for bed.  Then as soon as I hit the mattress, I fell asleep.

A/n:  ANOTHER CHAPTER YOOOOOOOOOOO!  I'm going to wait to finish this book before I count the votes for the new story.  It will hopefully be written at the same time as the new Ranboo x Reader I promised to continue after this one.  I will hopefully be able to write both at the same time.  Anyways, have a great day/night!

(702 words)

What's a random skill or just something random you can do that is something not many people can do?

I can basically bend the end of my pointer finger to make a 90 degree angle.