Chapter 12: The day I was thrown off a cliff

After waking up after the... Dream? From last night I slowly opened my eyes.

My body didn't feel all that tired but my mind did. I sighed and slowly sat up.

"Status." I said rubbing my eye.

Name: Y/n L/n
Level: 23
Title: Player
Non-active titles: Savior, King of heroes, Weilder of the sword in the stone (Fake)
Job class: Knight
Non-active Job classes: Blacksmith, Apprentice
Hp: 462
Mp: 281
Strength: 30
Endurance: 30
Intelligence: 30
Wisdom: 22
Will: 23
Points available:0
Skills: Aura Manifestation F+ Level 9, Aura Manipulation F+ level 6, Aura strengthening F+ level 6, Berserk D level 5+, Block F+ Level 11, Charisma F level 3, Cooking F+ level 5, Crafting D+ level 25, Dagger arts F- Level 1, Gate of Babylon (fake) B level 2, Golden Riches C- Level 1, Heat resistance F+ level 8, Marksmanship E- level 1, Martial Arts E+ level 17, Polearm Rank F- level 1, Physical pain resistance F+ level 9, Reaper F- level 1, Sprint D level 3, Swordsmanship C- Level 31, Will of the Saphire knight A- Level 1

Honestly, I couldn't but nod at my skills a bit when I finally got to see them. This was the first time I'd had so many skills grow since Signal.

But still, I just got up and began rolling up my sleeping bag. Before I felt a hand clap down onto my shoulders so hard I stumbled nearly falling over.

This barely kept me on my feet while I did so. No one in their right mind would do this. So I knew right away who'd do that.

"Good morning Yang," I said just rolling up my sleeping bag fully and tucking it under my arm.

"Explain. Now." She said shortly and simply.

I could guess what she meant. My 'semblance' of sorts.

But that didn't mean I had to tell her right away. I was spiteful after almost being sent sprawling to the floor.

"Oh? What are you talking about? What do I need to explain?" I asked not looking her in the eye. Instead noticing Ruby who still seemed half-asleep yawning loudly.

[Due to the player's efforts the acting skill has been created!]

Another skill? Though I doubt this one would be that useful.

"How you fired that sword! It was like it was fired from a cannon!"

"I have no clue what you're talking about," I said shrugging as I began walking.

"Just tell me! Why'd you keep that a secret?! That's something you should have told me!" She said following me.

And I could barely hear the sound of Ruby shuffling her feet seeming to wake up a bit more.

Honestly, I was only lying to Yang to mess with her. But I guess it was about time to stop this charade.

"Fine. I didn't even know it was that strong. Before it was just like... A pocket to put some items in? I was going to grab the sword and throw it. But it fired itself for some reason."

"So you've known about your Semblance this whole time?" Ruby asked finally speaking for the first time today.

"No... Not the whole time. Just a month ago." This statement wasn't a lie. It was the truth.

I learned about the 'System' around them so it was the truth. So a half-lie?

[The acting skill has leveled up! Acting is now level 2.]

[The acting skill has ranked up! Acting is now rank F]

"So that's why you looked pale as a ghost when the wall was destroyed... How'd the talk with Glynda go? I wouldn't want you to be kicked out before we could get into the academy." Yang said.