Chapter 17: Am I actually strong?

After I woke up things were a bit hectic. Easy to explain. But hectic. I was just minding my business watching some fights in Glynda's class. Before it was finally my turn to fight.

So now here I was standing in front of a man with orange hair and some sort of plate armor. Holding a mace in one hand waiting for the signal to start.

I knew full well he was a huntsman in training so I was planning on going pretty seriously here. I didn't want to use Gate Of Babylon Though. I should get more used to fighting without it and with my vectors.

So now I was standing ready with my sword drawn. Soul protect had already been useful filling my mana back up. So now I was just waiting.

Glynda: "Begin!" Glynda said as she finished the countdown.

Vector Plate.

With that thought I stepped on the plate but I had already gotten used to being suddenly thrown by it. Of course my opponent looked shocked but I wouldn't give him a single moment.

Sprint. Berserk. Aura strengthening.

My blow struck him right in the chest causing him to stumble. But I'd already used two of my strongest skills so I had to get worth out of it. So I quickly followed this slash with a second this time his mace coming up to scarcely block the blow.

But I'd already prepared for this. He probably didn't take me seriously if he didn't already start attacking. So I lifted my hand pointing right at his head point-blank.

Vector arrow.

This time a black arrow darted towards him hitting him right in the face. Knocking his head back before I struck again.

[Vector arrow has leveled up! Vector arrow is now level 2!]

[Vector arrow has ranked up! Vector arrow is now rank D.]

Slashing at his arm with the mace as my fist shot up, striking his face again.

To this, he stumbled back again before I finally backed off a bit. I didn't want to get in trouble for hurting a student too badly on my very first fight.

Though I did regret it a bit when he fixed his posture before his mace lashed out towards my head.

Vector plate.

With that, I was thrown backward almost losing my footing as I did so. It was harder to go back than forwards. But then I thought about something. Something I could only do with my vector plate.

So I quickly began targeting multiple points around my opponent using another 4. It did lower my mana but the experience I could get from this fight was worth it.

So I stepped on the one nearest to myself at an angle towards his left. He began to turn to meet me but I only stood on another plate. It was a bit difficult to keep standing after using two plates but I was able to do so now directly behind him.

This was when the final two plates came into play. The first that I stepped on launched me towards Cardin. I twisted myself my fist crashing suddenly into his lower back causing him to let out a startled grunt.

Then was the one I had prepared right behind him. Throwing myself back towards the plate that had just launched me towards him. Of course, it was difficult to keep myself from falling onto my face being thrown back and forth so suddenly.

But it gave amazing results as I was thrown into Cardin's back in a flurry of punches and slashes that kept him from moving in the slightest. Seems like Vector plate was awesome. It was pretty cheap for its results.