Chapter 20: So they're all monsters part 3/4

Before I woke up I felt a surge of warmth rush over me. I had expected the pain from the fight before but nothing occured. Just warmth as I laid in emptiness. But still that didn't even last long as I felt my eyes lazily open.

It took a moment to adjust to the light but I recognized the light of my dorm room. How did I get back here?

"Oh. I expected you to rest for a bit longer." I heard a voice I recognized say next to me as I looked over confused.

And I saw Ozpin staring down at me while sipping at his coffee mug. His can resting at his side.

The second I saw him I tried to quickly sit up hastily taking my blanket off. Though I was expecting a bit of sharp pain I didn't feel any. Instead just some minor discomfort.

"Sir... What happened? I remember fighting against Blake... And then it's a bit foggy."

"Ah it seems you were just that exhausted. To be put simply you put your muscles through far too much stress. Even using aura to make it a better there was still the fact that it I've heard you've been fighting all out. Even just a few hours before your fight with Miss belladonna." He said looking at me. Usually he didn't give me any sort of extra emotion but now it seemed like some sort of pity.

... And honestly I felt terrible. I'd kept hating this man behind his back for the smallest of things.

But even I could realize that he was still trying to help us grow. So I just stared at the ground awkwardly not responding.

"Then you'll be staying here for the rest of the day. Actually... make it a week. That is my recommendation as your headmaster-" he said as he began turning around.

"Wait!" I said swinging my legs out of the bed and grabbing his sleeve stopping him.

He just silently looked at me shocked before turning towards me. Easily tugging his sleeve out of my grip.

"Yes?" He asked taking a sip from his coffee.

"... Let me have one more fight. I... I need to." I said desire seeping into my voice looking him directly in the eyes.

"... But I've already recommended that you rest. Fighting so hard with your... Limited strength is simply foolish."

Crap... I needed to find a way to have him let me get this quest over with for sapphire skies.

"... I just want to ask one more person to fight. After that I'll just focus on my classes. I promise. You'll see that this fight will help me improve."

"..." He stood there for a few long momsnts just staring at me before finally letting out a sigh.

"Fine. I will let you choose one more person. And I'll help as much as I can to have it be an official fight at the least. But afterwards you must take a break." He said with a nod.

"Thank you sir... Thank you. I'll make sure you know first hand how strong I'll become." I said giving him a smile.

"Who are you hoping to fight? Miss Schnee so you fight all of team rwby?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Why sir... I want to fight you." I said looking at him with a wide smile.

(Timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n sleeping in a hospital bed.)

I was honestly pretty shocked that Ozpin accepted my fight. I half thought he'd just laugh it off and tell me to stay in the bed. But he just nodded. And the fight would be scheduled for tomorrow morning...

So right now I was just sitting in my hospital bed. Though I did use my healing skills every now and then to keep myself better. Even gaining a few levels in it to boot.