important.

Heyhey, I know it's been a long time since I completed this fic, but I think there's a few things I needed to clear up.

First of all, yes, I wrote this fic when I was so new to fanfiction. Back when I first got onto wattpad, I never used to write fanfics, I wrote original short stories and poetry (which I took down a long time ago). This fic is my first ever attempt at fanfiction, which explains why it's so cringy!! My writing has improved so much since this, and even though I've had the urge to take this fic down, I chose not to because this fic really was the start of my wattpad writer 'journey'.

Throughout the time this fic has been up, I've received an astonishing amount of support, especially after this randomly blew up I WAS SHOOK.

But, inevitably came the hate. There were those who didn't like my writing, those who didn't like the plot, and those who didn't like the fact that it was partially a sam thomas x reader.

So I just wanted to say I appreciate the nice comments, and I still reply to them whenever I get time! But the negative ones really put me down, and I know this may seem a little petty but someone negatively criticising my work doesn't feel all that great. I'm always super grateful for constructive criticism though!!

I hope this makes sense, and in the future when reading, not just my fics but anyone else's work too, I hope you guys are always positive, and pushing writers to do the best work they can because I don't know what I would've done without all the positivity on my fics to date!! Love you all so much <33