Chapter 30 (The End)

Y/n is at the airport, slowly dragging her bag behind her. Her parents and Rob are way ahead, as she trudged along behind. She kept glancing behind her, breathing in Stoneybrook air for the last time for a long, long time. (TBH STONEYBROOK PROBS DONT HAVE AN AIRPORT BUT LETS JUST PRETEND K?) 

Y/n: can't believe we have to leave...my friends...BSC...

Robert: Stop sulking. We're moving. OK? If they really are your friends, they'd never lose touch.

y/n: yeah i guess. 

Flight AC-235 from Stoney Brook to Vancouver, has been delayed by fifteen minutes.

Y/n smiles at the thought of getting to stay just a little longer.

Just then, she hears her name from a distance, several voices from behind. 

Claudia: Y/n! Y/n!

Stacey: Y/nickname! Wait up!

Kristy: WAIT Y/N!

Mary Anne: We're here!

Y/n spins to see her friends running towards her. She smiles, and laughs in a smile, tears streaming down her face. 

They envelop her in a huge hug, tears streaming down their cheeks too. Then, just as it couldn't get any better, she spots Sam talking to Robert. He catches her eye to and then starts walking over. 

Sam: Hey! 

Y/n: Hi Sam

Sam: So er, I noticed when you were baking, you burnt you apron. Your favourite one or something right? I found an identical *smiles*

Y/n looks up at Sam in surprise. 

Y/n: You...remembered?

Sam: of course i did. 

He hands her a parcel wrapped in light blue and she puts it in her backpack. Then something compelled her. In this day, full of surprise, magic and love, Y/n couldn't help herself. 

She went on her tippy toes, being shorter than Sam, and placed a small kiss on his cheek. Kristy gasped along with Robert, her parents were out of sight, and the BSC giggled like little girls.

Y/n: Thank you...*smiles*

Sam opened his mouth to speak but Y/n spoke first.

Y/n: I'll miss you too *grins*

They board the flight, and Y/n looks down at Stoneybrook, a faint smile playing at her lips. A smile she never expected to have. But this day was different, very different. Like she was dreaming.

And Y/n liked it that way... 

THE END

[a/n] 

WHAT DID I DO OH LORD.