Chapter 29

Mum: We're...moving. 

The shock came to Y/n as a blow, making her stumble back, knocking all the air out of her lungs. 

Y/n: We can't be...

Dad: I know you don't want to but it's just how it is...

Y/n: Why do we have to move?

Mum: Your dad got a job offer...in...Vancouver. 

Y/n: ? THATS SO FAR AWAY! Does Rob know?

Mum: We told him last week.

Y/n: Last week? *whispers*

She shakes her head in confusion, sorrow and disapproval.

Y/n: Why didn't you tell me?

Dad: because we knew you wouldn't be happy.

Y/n: of course not! We're moving miles away! Away from my best friends! My family away from 'family'.

Mum: This is what we were afraid of...

Dad: Y/n you have to understand.

Y/n: No. I don't. When are we- moving?

Dad: At the end of the month sweetheart...

She stormed off with her white beanie and cardigan on, to visit her friends and tell them. They were meeting up at Kristy's for dinner.

ding dong...

Watson answers the door, he smiles at Y/n and she thanks him. 

Watson: All the other girls are inside...

Y/n: Thank you, i'll go now. 

She walks inside and sees Kristy smacking her oldest brother, charlie, for spilling water all over her. Sam was laughing and so were the girls. The BSC brighten up when they see Y/n. 

Stacey: Hey!

Y/n: Hi y'all. *mutters with a small, soft smile.* 

Dawn: Something wrong?

Y/n: No! no...

She sits down and they pass her a plate and they start eating. Sam is throwing quick glances over at her when she isn't looking. 

After about halfway through the dinner, Y/n nervously clears her throat. 

y/n: Guys...I kind of have something to tell you all...

Mary Anne: What is it? *smiles*

Y/n: Well, it's been a year since I've lived here, and y'all have become my greatest family and friends. But mum and dad told me- *voice breaks*

Tears start slipping down her face and everyone just looks at eachother, dumbfounded. She sniffles, wipes her tears and continues.

Y/n: Mum and dad told me, dad got a job in Vancouver. We're...moving. *whispers*

The BSC girls gape at her, hoping she's joking, but when she cries some more, they start crying too. 

Dawn: Y/n, you're leaving Stoney Brook?

Y/n: I don't want-t t-o.  But I have to- *voice breaks again*

Stacey: When are you leaving y/n?

Y/n: At the end of the month...

Sam: This month?

Y/n finds it surprising that Sam is upset, then remembers his best friend is Robert. Lana was too young to understand a thing, so she was okay. 

Y/n: Yea, this month- *voice cracks*

The girls pile on to y/n, giving her huge hugs. Everyone else sits there without a word. 

[a/n]

lmao I hope you liked this chapter! Next chapter is the last, and I'll try to make it super cute and heartfelt! :)) 

Already working on the Sequel Fallin' || Sam Thomas 

it'll be one of those social media books, because y/n will be in another country :))

Tee hee, byee!