Chapter 04

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a new character meeting Mary Anne and joining the meeting. You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

Y/n was really excited to meet Mary Anne and attend a BSC meeting. It was a privilege to get to go to one of those. She decided to dress best for the occasion. Claudia Kishi was a literal fashion Icon at Stoneybrook High! Y/n decided to wear a denim skirt paired with a cute thin-striped sweater. She slung a faux leather bag across her, and it hit perfectly at the waist. For the final touches she wore simple knee high boots and sunglasses.

Her mother rang the bell and that was her cue

Y/n: Hey mum! I have to go! Lana is playing upstairs I'll bring her down!

She carries Lana downstairs with her and hands her to her mum.

Mum: You seem to be in a rush dear. *chuckles*

Y/n: Well, I, uh, made some friends and they've invited me over.

Mum: Where?

Y/n: Uh Claudia Kishi's place

Mum: Oh Mimi is really nice there. I met her at the neighbourhood greeting.

Y/n: I'm sure she is. I'll be over then!

Mum: Have fun sweetie.

Y/n: You bet!

She runs a few houses down and sees the Kishi's house. Y/n smiles, runs over and rings the bell. She is greeted by Claudia herself who smiles and takes her hand.

Claudia: The meeting is upstairs! C'mon!

Y/n: Alright Alright I'm coming! *giggles*

Y/n and Claudia pass Janine's room and she slams the door in her face.

Claudia: Ignore her, she's my sister Janine...

When they reach the room. Y/n prepares herself and then steps in. Stacey and Dawn smile warmly at her, and Mary Anne has a confused look on her face. Y/n looks over and sees Kristy, appalled with her mouth hanging open.

Kristy: Did you guys invite her over here?

Y/n: Uh, Dawn, Stacey and Claudia did...I'm sorry I guess I should just leave...

Stacey: No! Don't...*looks at Kristy* She's new to Stoneybrook.

Kristy: Duh, I met her the other day. She was babysitting.

Dawn: She wanted to meet Mary Anne so-

Mary Anne: Me? *eyes widen* Why ME?

Y/n: You have amazing theater skills I've heard! And you're so...you! You're just amazing!

Mary Anne: Thanks that...that's great to hear...*smiles sheepishly*

Kristy: Well I suppose you could stay...ON A TRIAL BASIS!

Dawn: *groans* Kristy why?

Kristy: Well she has to prove herself...

Dawn: Like I had to?

Kristy: Precisely!

Stacey: I guess it's better than nothing?

Mary Anne: Claud why are you so quiet?

Claudia: *looks up from canvas* Oh just painting something...

Stacey: What exactly?

Claudia: Oh...trying my hand at some abstract art...

Stacey: Can I have a look?

Claudia: oh uh...*continues rambling*

Stacey heads over to Claudia to see what she's painting. She sees an abstract face, unique yet so familiar. She tapped a finger to her chin and then a lightbulb lit in her head.

Stacey: *giggles* ooh I know who that is Claudia!!

Claudia: *eyes wide* you do??

Stacey: TREVOR SANDBOU-

Claudia: SHUSH STACEY!

Mary Anne, Kristy, Dawn: *all giggle*

Y/n: Who's Trevor? *eyes light up* Wait THE Trevor Sanbourne? The artists son??

Claudia: You know him?

Y/n: Same Maths class. He's the one you have a crush on right?

Claudia: How did you know?!

Y/n: Uh...Stacey just now and he was sketching someone in his maths book. Saw it when I was marking. I thought it was random but then...I saw you *giggles*

Claudia: WHAT? *blushes*

All except Claudia: *giggle some more*

°•'To be continued'•°

˜"*°• Thanks for reading •°*"˜

Next Part will come soon!!