Chapter 22

Y/N's POV:

After all the birthday festivities the girls all decided to have a sleepover.

Y/N: "hey mom, is it okay if the girls sleep over today ?"

Y/M:  "yeah sure but don't stay up past 2 am."

Y/N:  "GOT IT, THANKS MOM!!".

The girl squeals and goes back to her room to tell the girls the news.  They decided to watch disney movies,  They started with (your favorite disney movie), then continued watching most of the princess movies.

Dawn:  "Hey Y/N?"

Y/N:  "Yeah Dawn?"

Dawn: "Um, do you have any snacks?"

Y/N:  "Yes I do, c'mon" the girls all giggle while walking down the stairs trying not to make any noise considering they're moms said not to stay up past 2.

On the last 5 stairs Y/N doesn't manage to see the left over party hat on the stair, causing her to fall all the way down.  All the girls cover their mouths trying not to let out even the smallest giggle. 

Stacey:  "Y/N!!" she whisper-yells.

Y/N:  "OWWW"

Claudia:  "y/n are you okay?" she asks with a concerned face.

Dawn smirks and looks at y/n

Dawn:  "y/n we all know your falling for Sam did you really have to LITERALLY fall though". she says giggling.

The girls end up getting chips, candy, and drinks. 

Kristy:  "Sooo, what movie are we watching?"

Mary-Anne:  "I heard that Clueless was good!"

Stacey, Dawn, and Y/N:  "WHAT?!?  YOUVE NEVER WATCHED CLUELESS??"

Claudia:  "SHHHHHH"

Kristy:  "DO YOU WANT YOUR PARENTS TO WAKE UP?" she whispers loudly to the 3.

Later on, all 6 girls drifted off to sleep...

Written by defnotjaesbae