Chapter 01

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a new character meeting Kristy. You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

Kristy is on her way to the Wednesday meeting of The BSC .

Kristy: Hey Mum, Watson, I'm going for the meeting.

Liz: Alright honey, see you later. *kisses on forehead*

Kristy: See you mum. *Grins*

Watson: Be safe! *Pats Kristy on the back*

Kristy: I won't be! *Playfully rolls eyes and giggles*

She starts heading out to the door. Kristy grabs her bag and phone and runs to the door. She sees Karen looming about the entrance.

Karen: Bye Kristy... *Serious face*

Kristy: Okay....? Bye Karen... *lifts eyebrow* I'll see you later *smiles*

Karen: 'If' you'll make it home.

Karen runs off without another word.

Kristy ignores her and leaves the house. She starts walking down her new street, and looks back at the Brewer house, her new home. She continues to Claudia's house, the meeting spot of the BSC, the best babysitting group in Stoneybrook. On the way she sees a girl just about her age. she has y/e/c eyes and y/h/c coloured hair. She's playing with a little girl who looks just like her, like a mini twin. Must be babysitting, Kristy thought. The girl looks up and smiles at Kristy. Kristy jogs over to her.

Kristy: Hey I'm-

Y/n: KRISTY THOMAS! Only one of the best babysitters in all of Stoneybrook! I'm Y/n, nice to meet you.

Kristy: Hey y/n. Are you babysitting?

Y/n: Oh yea...just helping my mum babysit my sister Lana.

Kristy: She's adorable. *Looks at Lana* Hey Lana!

Lana: Hewwo

Kristy and Y/n: *giggle*

Kristy: So do you babysit often?

Y/n: Oh yea all the time *smiles*

Kristy: That's great *smiles back and looks at her phone* I have to go but, It was great meeting you y/n!

Y/n: same here Kristy.

Kristy runs off to The BSC meeting but Y/n is glad she met her...

˜"*°• Thanks for reading •°*"˜

Next Part will come soon!!