Chapter 17

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a character hanging out with the BSC girls! You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

Claudia: Y/n wait up!

Stacey: What's wrong??

Y/n: Oh...It's nothing *sniffles*.

Kristy: well it isny nothing.

Mary Anne: If you don't want to tell us, it's fine, but how can we make you feel better?

Y/n: That was y/bestfriend1/n. She was my best friend from y/c/n, y/ctry/n...but she didn't tell me she was coming to stoneybrook...

Everyone paused for a minute.

Stacey: Well I know how that feels. I've had an incident with my friend too...

Y/n: But you made up! You're fine now!

Stacey: All I'm saying is you might be jumping to conclusions!

Y/n: Just shut up! Everyone!

Y/n starts tearing up, and she realises what she just said to her friends.

Y/n: I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry I just- *voice breaks*

Dawn: Hey don't cry!

Y/n: *sniffles* we used to do everything together. Now she doesn't even want me to know stuff going on in her life. I don't know her anymore!

Kristy: But you have us...your new friends. Sure we haven't known each other for nearly as long, or had that many memories, but that's our journey. We get to discover our friendship now. To be honest she gave you a chance to start over...

Mary Anne: Yea. I saw her comments on IG. They may have been jokes, but, they could be deeper. She might've been hinting at something.

Y/n: Thanks guys...What would I do without you! *pause* Gosh that was so cheesy!

All: *giggle*

They all pile into a big group hug, when y/bff/n comes running up to them.

Y/bff/n: Y/n! Y/n I'm so sorry!

To be continued 🤓🌈

Ily all! Thanks for reading! Please share with others too! Part 3 coming soon!