Chapter 03

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a new character meeting Stacey and Claudia. You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

After school, Dawn decides to take Y/n to meet the other members of the BSC. She rushes down the hallway with her hand clasped in her own. She ushers y/n out the door and she complies. Y/n was so excited to meet everyone else. Stacey, Mary Anne and even Claudia! Y/n sees Claudia and Stacey sitting on a bench.

Dawn: Claudia! Stacey!

Dawn takes y/n with her to the table.

Dawn: Meet my new friend y/n! She's new to Stoneybrook.

Stacey: hey y/n! I know just how it feels to be new! Don't worry, Stoneybrook is amazing!

Y/n: Definitely is!

Claudia: I'm glad you love it!

Y/n: I've heard all about the BSC! Claudia and Stacey you two are amazing babysitters!

Claudia and Stacey: *giggle*

Claudia: So where are you from?

Y/n: y/cty/n, y/c/n!

Stacey: Wow!

Dawn: Where are Mary Anne and Kristy?

Stacey: They were kept in maths class.

Dawn: Detention?

Stacey: Yea...they were caught passing notes..

Y/n: Aww that's a bummer! I was looking forward to meeting Mary Anne!

Claudia: Well...it is a Friday...we have a meeting today. Would you like to come over?

Y/n's eyes lit up.

Y/n: You'd let me come?

Claudia: Sure! I mean I don't know how Kristy will react but, if you've met her before, she probably won't mind.

Y/n: Hopefully!

All: *giggle*

Stacey: So I'll see you later then!

Y/n: Sure! Dawn just text me the address!

Dawn: Will do *smiles*

Y/n: I have to get home, need to babysit Lana, but I'll see you later! Bye!

All except y/n: Bye!

Y/n parts from her new friends and heads home.

˜"*°• Thanks for reading •°*"˜

Next Part will come soon!!