Chapter 06

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a new character going to yoga amd expressing yourself. You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

Its 8:27 a.m in Stoneybrook on Saturday. Y/n is fast asleep and is showing no signs of waking up soon...

Mum: Honey! Wake up!

Y/n: *pulls pillow around both ears* mum I'm trying to sleep...*mumbles*

Mum: Y/n! Wake up fast!

Y/n: *Gets up and yawns* Why? It's 8:30 in the morning!

Mum: Because you're coming yoga with me!

Y/n: Okay...*eyes widen* WAIT WHAT? YOGA? WHY?

Mum: Oh please don't look so surprised! You haven't had the slightest bit of exercise since we arrived from Y/c/n!

Y/n: Gosh but how long??

Mum: A couple hours not much...

Y/n: A COUPLE? NOT MUCH? Oh man let's just get it done with...

They drive to the place which is not that far away, and enter the studio.

Y/n is wearing the follwing, with her airpods and hydroflask. She carried her gym bag with her. This was no gym but she had no other choice.

She had recently bought a Yoga starter kit but it had been gathering dust till today

She had kinda felt like she had overdressed, but as she entered the studio, she stumbled back in shock to see she was more under-dressed than anything

She had kinda felt like she had overdressed, but as she entered the studio, she stumbled back in shock to see she was more under-dressed than anything. She glanced around the studio and then saw someone she hadn't expected to see.

Mum: Ahh there! Dawn and her mother invited us here. Met her at the neighbourhood-

Y/n: Gathering! *giggles* Let's go mum!

Mum: Someone seems to be excited...

Y/n: Dawns a friend of mine! She got me into the BSC! My dream club!

Mum: That's great honey.

Y/n: I know! Less talking! more yoga!

They run over to Dawn and her mum and they both smile.

Dawn: Hey!

Y/n: Hey Dawn!

Sharon: Hey Y/m/n! So great you came!

Mum: of course I had to!

Dawn: Thank god you dragged Y/n! I'd be so alone! *giggles*

Y/n: *giggles* Haha same I was worried too.

Instructor: Well dears, lets all calm down now. *her voice is soothing and soft* Today we're doing Astro Yoga. But this isn't the original Astro yoga, it's my style of Astro yoga. We will be needing a yoga mat, and your calm, clear minds. To begin, tell us what month this is.

Y/n: Its July...

Dawn: *whispers* Duh...

Instructor: I heard that! But I will let you off...Lets avoid distractions now class...Yes dear it is July this month, and July is the best month to see the planet Saturn! That is why today we will be celebrating Saturday!

Y/n: Saturday?

Instructor: Or rather...Saturn-day! Saturday was named after the god Saturn! To celebrate Saturn, lets do a few Saturn yoga poses. Lets do a Reclined Spinal Twist first...*blah blah blah*

*class ends*

Dawn: Saturnday is pret-ty cool isn't it?

Y/n: Yeah! Saturnday so fits my soul. But I'm not a capricorn! *giggles* (Sorry if u are)

Alternate line for Capricorns: Saturnday is perfect for Capricorns like me! *giggles*

Dawn: I'll see you next week?

Y/n: Of course! Especially if we do something like *in instructor's accent and style of speech* Astro Yoga *normal voice* next time!

Dawn: Bye!

Y/n: Bye Dawn!

This Astro Yoga session opened Y/n's heart about something she could never believe. She had gotten sucked into astrology and what Astro Yoga could do for you. She was DEFINITELY coming back next week for another session!

˜"*°• Thanks for reading •°*"˜

Next Part will come soon!!

Comment down below any ideas you have for the next chapter! ☁️💫

Follow my BSC account @kishi.clouds