Chapter 09

This Fanfiction contains spoilers from the whole of S1 of The 2020 Netflix show, The Babysitters Club. It also involves you as a new character on your first BSC task. You will be 'y/n' in the story. In this story you're a girl so I'm really sorry if that's not the case!

Recap:

Y/n is babysitting for Mrs.Kleen Lawn, who has a newborn but absolutely no time and commitment. At first it's crazy, but y/n knows her spot on The BSC depends on this, so she goes to her house. When she meets Mrs.Lawn, she drives her crazy and y/n doesn't know if she can handle it for even a few more minutes, but when she meets baby Christy, all her troubles melt away into but a memory.

Present:

Y/n is done with her job at Mrs.Lawn's home. She heads home that night, happy that she did everything perfectly, however, when she got to the meeting the next day, everyone looked at her with shifty eyes. She gulped in confusion and fear.

Y/n: Uh...so what's going on? Something I don't know?

Claudia: There's something WE didn't know...

Y/n: Oh uh what do you mean??

Stacey: Don't play dumb...

Y/n: WHAT?

Kristy: Mrs.Lawn told us!

Y/n: Told you what guys?

Mary Anne: I though you were nice Y/n...I thought we could trust you...

Y/n: Is this a prank?

Stacey: You're the prank...

Claudia: After you-

°•☆Thank you for Reading☆•°

Sorry it was so short!!

Next part coming soon!