5.

Daniel POV

I walked out of the restroom with a smile on my face. I've been wanting Sharai for a long, long, time now. I know she still gone act up around me but I still can't get over the fact that I kissed Sharai, and she kissed back.

I walked to the table with my hands in my front pockets. I sat down and looked at everyone then nodded.

"So where is sharai?" Ciara asked.

"She still up in the restroom, why?" I replied back.

"What did you do to her?"  she gave me a death glare.

"Nothing." I said. I saw Sharai walking to the table and I looked at Ciara, "see, she alright."

She rolled her eyes at me and turned her attention to Sharai. Sharai sat down, and sunk down low in her seat.

I looked at her and winked, and I saw as her eyes got big, then she turned her head back quickly. All I could do was chuckle. This is exactly what I wanted. She said she didn't want me in class, but  apparently she does because she kissed back. We both were enjoying it and I know it.

                 Sharai POV

I walked back to the table, sat down, and sunk in my seat. Daniel kissed me and my stupid ass kissed back- that's not good. Now I can't act the same around him anymore, it would be weird.

I looked at him and saw him looking also. He winked at me and that's when I could feel my heart beating faster and faster, my eyes got big and I turned my head. Shortly after that I heard him chuckle.

"So what's going on right here, I'm lost?" Kelsey asked.

"Obviously something happened in there." Darion said.

"What happened?" Carson asked.

"Nothing.." I said looking away from the table.

"Nah nah.." daniel begun, "it was just a lit--" he began. I kicked his leg and he stopped his sentence immediately.

"Nothing happened yall." I said annoyed.

"Okay.." Ciara said.

                            · · ·

When everyone was ready to go we paid and got up from the table. We walked out of the mall, and I saw that it was almost dark out. How long were we in the mall? I mean, we walked around, went to other stores, went to chili's, all the commotion happened, and me and Daniel kissed. And I know that kiss wasn't that long.

"Darion you riding with me. Right?" I heard Ciara ask while holding Darion's hand, and giving him a face reading that he didn't have a choice.

"Oh. Yeah baby, I'm riding with you." I heard him say. Ciara smiled and then looked at me.

I watched as Ciara began walking with Darion to her car, and the boys walked to Ezra's car except for Brilo since he drove his own.

"C'mon Sharai." Ciara said.

"Nah she riding with us." Daniel told her.

"Wha--" I began.

"C'mon, plus your sister by my house." I looked over and saw Ramir looking at me.

"Um.." I started.

"I'll go with you girl." Kelsey walked over to me and then to Ezra's car.

If she came I would be okay with it because I didn't wanna be the only girl. I walked towards Ezra's truck and got in the far back seat. Kelsey sat in the front, while Carson, Ramir, and Daniel sat in the back. Ezra's truck was one of those trucks with two back seats.